Roenick on 6pm Sportscenter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcphee

Feb 6, 2003
Visit site
chiavsfan said:
After watching the interview, it's clear to me. JR is still a childish, selfish piece of garbage. Outspoken..yes. But outspoken isn't always good
Sometimes people confuse speaking loudly with being witty. Roenick speaks loudly. I'm with you. He loves the spotlight and the media needs someone willing to talk. I wonder what Roenick'll do when he reetires and ther's no microphone ? Guess he'll want to coach.

JohnnyRyall

Nov 2, 2004
Hey, does anyone know if that SC will be rerun this morning? I'd like to catch it before work ...

JohnnyRyall

Nov 2, 2004
gonzopher said:
Hey, does anyone know if that SC will be rerun this morning? I'd like to catch it before work ...

:biglaugh:

... they just reran a portion of the interview ... Love him or hate him, JR is a fantastic character ...

KariyaIsGod*

Didn't Guy Lafeur call the current players greedy and spoiled?

Maybe J.R can tell him to kiss his ass next...

Vincent_TheGreat

Feb 27, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
Jeremy Roenick is just a dumb idiot with a mouth that is way to big. Yes he has a point, its not the players fault. Its both the players/GM's-Betman's fault! The players are every bit to blame for this, if not more. The NHL was dead set on a salary cap, every damn person knew this!!! The players thought it would be cool to drag the GM's down figuring they wouldn't stop the season, and he does this at the expense of loyal fans who provide the funds for his fat A$$ contract! You A-hole players have done great damage to the league, and Betman is no better, but this could have been avoided, GREED, GREED and more GREED on both sides. The game will never be the same, it definitely will never be as good as it used to be, maybe some of you other guys have lost nothing, but to me the NHL has lost all luster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad