Laval Rocket: Rochester Americans at Laval Rocket 7:00 pm - (AHL.tv/RDS)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Big win as Dobes needed the bounce back and so did the rest of the team as they have been sliding lately. Barron with a big night, Roy with points in back to back games, 5 pts last 6 gms, Trudeau 8 pts last 10 gms, Simoneau just continues to produce. Dobes 13-3-2 since being pulled on 12-2.

jfm133

Nov 6, 2015
Trudeau is the most underrated player in the pipeline. Still need one more season in Laval, but he will be a top-4 somewhere in the NHL some day. Mysak is another under the radar guy because he played in Laval at 18 and has a slow progression. Will never be a Plekanec, but he can be a blend of Evans and RHP. 10 goals in 37 games playing mostly on the 4th line. Also, Gervais on RDS should how bad Andersson is in his defensive zone. How to understand how some talented players cannot fix that part of their game. Barron will be a top-4 in the NHL, but he still need to work on his decision making with the puck. Still too many turnovers.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Stephens will be back in MTL IMO, he's playing so well without the puck, he can play on our 4th without hurting the team.

Reactions: overlords

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Gignac is the 5th ranking points getter in the AHL, after tonight’s game.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Big win as Dobes needed the bounce back and so did the rest of the team as they have been sliding lately. Barron with a big night, Roy with points in back to back games, 5 pts last 6 gms, Trudeau 8 pts last 10 gms, Simoneau just continues to produce. Dobes 13-3-2 since being pulled on 12-2.

They had dropped to 6th I think, now tied for 4th. So they really needed this one

Reactions: montreal

Bottomshelf

Sep 16, 2019
If I were the Habs I'd give Gignac a contract, even if he just plays in the A. Sort of a thank you for being a good pro in the A
Any chance they sign him and call him up? I don’t get to see a lot of Laval aside from the Highlights posted by @montreal but when I get the chance to read through the threads he’s always highly spoken of.

Barron Goal - 1:53
Roy Goal - 6:40

Thanks for this

Reactions: montreal

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: