Rochester Americans and Jacksonville Icemen 2023-24 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Sadly. The lack of adjustment is so typically conservative hockey mind.

I see they are getting punked. Can’t watch, having a hard time even listening. *sigh*

You're probably better off. Rochester has gotten a few good chances, but yet again Syracuse is controlling the puck way more than the Amerks.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Unfortunate their season is going to go out like this. But Syracuse has been better than them.

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
You better be able to play with an aggressive edge come playoff time. At any level from Juniors on up.

I don’t believe the players we have within our organization are capable. There needs to be some change in personnel. Not a total overhaul but we need a few that have jam to their game.

Reactions: Chainshot

BotterilltheScrivner

Jan 23, 2010
NYC
This is over, but man, does anyone have any more contempt for their broadcasting partners than Don Stevens? Absolutely miserable to Suzy Cool last season, and again to Duff and Mossbrooks this season.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Really sucks losing to Syracuse. Always hate that team. Rochester had a pretty big rivalry with them back when I had season tickets in 03-04. The fact theyre kicking our teeth in with physicality is salt to the wound. Seems like the players opted out of taking that beating any longer. They'd rather be doing what the Sabres players are doing right now. Dammit.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Seems pretty clear that this supposed young vet leadership group has shot its bolt. And I use leadership group with implied sarcasm. Seems like they’ll be a lot of turnover for Rochester next year if they’re smart.

Reactions: Gabrielor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad