Rnh?

muffin with tentacle

Jan 28, 2006
Ottawa
Another year and another tough decision to make regarding RNH.

Is he worth a keeper slot this year? My league scoring is pretty punishing on players with bad defensive stats. And the Oilers are looking to be mediocre again this year.

I'd like to have a real superstar on my team. Is RNH still on pace to become one?

Choose 6:

Seguin
Kessel
Backes
Sharp
D. Sedin
Eberle
RNH
Weber
Niemi

G = 1
A = 1
+/- = 0.5
Hit = 0.1
Block = 0.1

W = 2
L = -1
SO = 4
S= 0.1
GA = -1

Noly

Mar 3, 2014
W = 2
L = -1
SO = 4
S= 0.1
GA = -1

So last year, Varlamov had 41W, 14L, 2 SHO, 146 GA and 1867sv.

So he would have gotten 82 - 14 + 8 - 146 + 186.7 =116 pts?

And Crosby had 120pts when you add his hits and blocks in?
That seems crazy that a goalie can get comparable points to Crosby. Rask would have had 122pts as well.

ChrisWinsor

Oct 21, 2010
seguin, kessel, sharp, weber, niemi, sedin (like getzlaf, he isnt done just cause he had 1 terrible year)

islesforlife

Dec 13, 2013
East Coast USA
Another year and another tough decision to make regarding RNH.

Is he worth a keeper slot this year? My league scoring is pretty punishing on players with bad defensive stats. And the Oilers are looking to be mediocre again this year.

I'd like to have a real superstar on my team. Is RNH still on pace to become one?

Choose 6:

Seguin
Kessel
Backes
Sharp
D. Sedin
Eberle
RNH
Weber
Niemi

G = 1
A = 1
+/- = 0.5
Hit = 0.1
Block = 0.1

W = 2
L = -1
SO = 4
S= 0.1
GA = -1

To actually answer your question, you'll definitely want to keep Seguin, Kessel, Weber, and Niemi (being your only consideration for goalies and they tend to be a hot commodity.) After that, I'd definitely add Sharp. So that's 5.

Eberle - 68 pts
Sedin - 52 pts
Backes - 96 pts
RNH - 60 pts

So if you're going for immediate effect, Backes. But remember, RNH is still young and could break out in a few years. Sedin is not part of this conversation. So if you're looking for a better team quicker, Backes. If you're thinking long term, go RNH or Eberle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad