Confirmed with Link: Rizzo to Flyers for Kase the younger

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
No, I get it. It's just a 5th and I do appreciate the good will part of deal making.

But this team seems to place a lot of stock in amassing those type of picks, so, you know...
Yep. Rizzo alone would’ve been enough good will, we didn’t even need to give them him… But whatever it’s a 5th in 2 years not gonna lose sleep over that

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I'll be surprised if he ever plays a game for Carolina. A 26 year old, 5'11", 170 lb winger with 7 NHL games to his credit that wasn't a great AHL player in his time over here, nor is he much of a scorer in the Czech league. Who knows, maybe he'll be a Chatfield type late bloomer, but I don't see much there.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
No, I get it. It's just a 5th and I do appreciate the good will part of deal making.

But this team seems to place a lot of stock in amassing those type of picks, so, you know...

And we’ve made a million of those picks so trading away one hardly seems to be something worth getting upset about.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
These pieces were probably the agreed to items in the trade that was shot down. Philly may have been more comfortable with a buyout that tying up a retention slot. Worrying about this is equivalent to worrying about who is doing the laundry
Have you been to my house? That's a big f***ing deal. I send my laundry out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad