Risk it keeping Letang, or hope Barrie continues to rise?

WhitePony

Mar 29, 2003
Visit site
I get five keeper slots, and whomever you keep, you lose a pick this year in the round they were grabbed last year. I'm torn on whether to keep Letang (obviously hasn't played a full season in forever, but gets points whenever he plays), or Barrie (had a great breakout last season, but does he repeat?). If Letang, I lose a 4th rd pick. If Barrie, I lose a 20th...which obviously factors in.

What say you HF?

Last edited:

RonTextall

Dec 16, 2007
Ottawa
I get five keeper slots, and whomever you keep, you lose a pick this year in the round they were grabbed last year. I'm torn on whether to keep Letang (obviously hasn't played a full season in forever, but gets points whenever he plays), or Barrie (had a great breakout last season, but does he repeat?). If Letang, I lose a 5th rd pick. If Barrie, I lose a 20th...which obviously factors in.

What say you HF?

Barrie. Too much risk taking Letang that high.

WhitePony

Mar 29, 2003
Visit site
Thanks for the replies! So its settled...Perry (2nd round) Backstrom (5th round) Varlamov (9th round) MacKinnon (18th round...such a frickin' steal) Barrie (20th, and last round)

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
Thanks for the replies! So its settled...Perry (2nd round) Backstrom (5th round) Varlamov (9th round) MacKinnon (18th round...such a frickin' steal) Barrie (20th, and last round)

how the heck did mackinnon not go until the 18th:amazed:

you get steals with varly, mack and t-brutes:yo:

WhitePony

Mar 29, 2003
Visit site
how the heck did mackinnon not go until the 18th:amazed:

you get steals with varly, mack and t-brutes:yo:

No one wanted to take a chance on him last year I suppose :yo:

I also took Drouin last year and that burned me, so getting MacKinnon in the 18th and getting to keep him this year made up for it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad