RIP TikTok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I get most of my New`s from TikTok. And i would say i am smarter then about 99.9% of the population. My kid`s use Tick Tock as well and they are doing great in the School program. I told them u don`t need any text book`s, u can get all that information from TikTok in a fraction of the time. So they are learning way more then the average student.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My buddy Dr. Jingle Bell Jackson, he is a smart dude. He has over 4 P. H. D.`s and has won multiple award`s for Surgery. And he alway`s look`s up the latest Trend`s on TikTok to make sure his patient`s are getting the best Care. He has learned more on TikTok than he ever learned in School, Keep crying u salty Bitches. :yo::biglaugh::handclap:

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
My buddy Dr. Jingle Bell Jackson, he is a smart dude. He has over 4 P. H. D.`s and has won multiple award`s for Surgery. And he alway`s look`s up the latest Trend`s on TikTok to make sure his patient`s are getting the best Care. He has learned more on TikTok than he ever learned in School, Keep crying u salty Bitches. :yo::biglaugh::handclap:
Jingle Bell Jackson :thumbu::thumbu:o_O:oops::oops::pickle::pickle::pickle::walrus::devdance::wave::wave::scared::dunce::eek2:

Reactions: John Price
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad