OT: RIP Parabola

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Great poster, Great Mod. Always a good conversation.

Though he was a mod on the Canuck's board, he often was here on the Leafs board, on the main board, or in several of the other boards.

I'm sure many of you guys have had great interaction with him as well.

If you wish to give your best to the Canucks board, and those who knew him best around these parts, here's the link; http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1947869

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
This one just blindsided me. Ugh. So, so sad. Always such a great and genuine guy, had several awesome interactions with him. I will miss him very much around here. Fantastic mod and an even better person.

HF now has had 2 huge losses this summer. Him and Octopi.

RIP :(

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
This one just blindsided me. Ugh. So, so sad. Always such a great and genuine guy, had several awesome interactions with him. I will miss him very much around here. Fantastic mod and an even better person.

Both way to young. Just horrible.

This world sucks

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I hadn't interacted them to the best of my knowledge but regardless -

Rest in peace and condolances to the family.

The Man in White

Jun 28, 2004

Whoa..what happened to Octopi? Sad news...

Edit: Just did a quick search. Man that's upsetting. R.I.P. to both of em. Loss for the HF family.

Last edited:

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
I had chatted with him fleetingly in the Canucks forum, and in the Wrestling forum.

While we never really got to loggerheads, he was intelligent, and shot from the hip with well thought considerations. Two things that seldom go together on HFBoards.

Regardless of that, he was entitled to his opinions and his passions, as we all are. Whether they differed from our own is irrelevant.

I will say a prayer for him tonight, and pray for strength for his loved ones.

All in all, it's too young to leave this world. I'm older than this man, and though I didn't suffer his afflictions, I will consider him when I recognize the opportunities I've had that he'll never share.

May your next chapter wait you, good sir. I look forward to the day I may step into your realm and see you skating with the legends on the great rink in the sky.

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
I would read all his posts. Originally because his avatar and title were so recognizable but eventually because I was interested in what he had to say. Quality poster... will be missed.

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
Horribly sad. I'm not good at remembering names, but Parabola and Octopi really stood out. Contributors of the highest quality. RIP.

zoA

Mar 23, 2010
Definitely sad news. He was a good man and a fair mod. RIP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad