OT: RIP Max Keeping

Canadian Time

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
Nice little ceremony by the Sens tonight for a pretty good community leader. In a couple of months it will the 30 year anniversary that my wife and I moved to Ottawa. We didn't know a sole and didn't know the city.

Max was immediately recognized by us as someone to help us figure out what was going on. We've watched him ever since. I'll miss him.

clements to gabriel

Aug 12, 2015
ottawa
Nice little ceremony by the Sens tonight for a pretty good community leader. In a couple of months it will the 30 year anniversary that my wife and I moved to Ottawa. We didn't know a sole and didn't know the city.

Max was immediately recognized by us as someone to help us figure out what was going on. We've watched him ever since. I'll miss him.
Same here moved to Ottawa in 1974 and Max Keeping and all he did for the city made fall in love with Ottawa.Was very sad to hear the news when they announced it at the football game .RIP MAX U will be missed!!

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Max Keeping is one of only two even slightly famous people I have ever met. I met him YEARS ago when I was working the cash at a McDonald's, he came in with a little girl that I assume was his niece or granddaughter. Forget what he ordered. A happy meal for her and I don't think very much for him IIRC.

Come to think of it, the other meeting I had with a famous person was also working the cash at that same McDonald's. LOL

R.I.P. Max Keeping.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
RIP - an institution unto himself and countless hours to charities. Great man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad