RIP Kobe Bryant

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I can't make anything out on that tat but I'm assuming it's Kobe, I guess?

Odd place for it, maybe he ran out of room on his arm or across his heart. :dunno:

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Look it's very tragic. But all I'm going to say is Champion people while they are alive. We've seen this with Nipsey and Kobe.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Look it's very tragic. But all I'm going to say is Champion people while they are alive. We've seen this with Nipsey and Kobe.

The thing is, Kobe was celebrated a ton while he was still alive. The retirement tour and final game were especially gratifying. I don't think you can say that for a lot of celebrity deaths.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Nosferatu

Nov 10, 2016
I remember when I heard when Wilt died and I was shocked. And now when I heard Kobe died I felt really bad in my stomache. And I never was a huge fan of him but have huge respect. He went too young. R.I.P. all the people on the accident. :(

Reactions: Roman Fell
Apr 28, 2010
It still doesn't seem real, man.

Kobe was in a very happy place. After retirement, all he ever wanted was to be a father. Just be there for them full time.

I just keep thinking about his wife Vanessa and their kids and how they're dealing with this.

And of course, Gigi.. it was heartbreaking enough to see her photos with her dad, but it was more heartbreaking when I saw how close she was too with her mom.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I don’t think I can watch the game....:(

I still can’t believe he died.

When he passed, I was shocked and sadden.
As the days went on, I got over the shock and sadness.

All we have are the memories, he was a great person.
Times heal all wounds is the old saying, this will be awhile.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I don't understand how he managed to get through that speech a minute after this

I can't get through a few seconds of public speaking if I'm not sure about what I'm saying.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad