OT: RIP Fox Sports Carolinas, South, Tennessee etc.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
giphy.gif

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Still the Fox Sports Go app, no?

I thought they were just going to rename it
the original plan was they were going to replace the Fox sports go app. I looked it up this morning and havent seen a change to that plan. Maybe I missed it.

Reactions: DaveG

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
the original plan was they were going to replace the Fox sports go app. I looked it up this morning and havent seen a change to that plan. Maybe I missed it.
I just logged into the app and am streaming what used to be FX South right now. Don't see any Ballys branding, yet, but that's because its some replay of a pro volleyball game right now.

Oh, there was a second stream with some tennis match replay, and sure enough, there's the Ballys B up in the corner of the screen.

So yeah, just keep using the Fox Sports Go app, it'll work.

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
i've missed it if it was mentioned, but are they getting rid of the music? i assume sinclair owns it / it was part of the purchase of the regional channels but could be wrong.

i'm not prepared for life without that guitar solo before watching canes games on tv.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
i've missed it if it was mentioned, but are they getting rid of the music? i assume sinclair owns it / it was part of the purchase of the regional channels but could be wrong.

i'm not prepared for life without that guitar solo before watching canes games on tv.

I guess we'll find out, but probably yes.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I hate that Sinclair was able to buy the regional sports networks. Since ESPN wasn't allowed to have them. I get that. But wish NBC or CBS got it

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I've heard sports radio hosts tell callers they are idiots before, but never actually seen it be done, well other than Screamin A Smith but he thinks everyone but himself is an idiot. That was hilarious

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad