RHC Roger McQueen - Brandon Wheat Kings, WHL(2025 Draft)

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I've never been high on Geekie. He is just frustrating inconsistent. They've both got quite similar traits for sure.
I think Geekie looked like a good prospect early on and since than has faded a bit I just hope that doesn't happen to McQueen.

Reactions: Bubbles

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
I think Geekie looked like a good prospect early on and since than has faded a bit I just hope that doesn't happen to McQueen.

Me as well. McQueen does show a lot more consistency than Geekie.

Not saying Geekie won't pan out. He might have a Dylan Strome type of career where he figures it out a lot later than people expect. I've watched games where Geekie just dominates and is the best player on the ice, but many games where he is completely invisible.

Reactions: wetcoast

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Me as well. McQueen does show a lot more consistency than Geekie.

Not saying Geekie won't pan out. He might have a Dylan Strome type of career where he figures it out a lot later than people expect. I've watched games where Geekie just dominates and is the best player on the ice, but many games where he is completely invisible.
This is my impression of Geekie as well and often players like him are reaches on draft day due to their size.

Reactions: Bubbles

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
Geekie is trending pretty well imo and wouldn't be surprised if he's better than all the forwards who were taken ahead of him. Only thing is if Arizona will be smart and put Geekie with Guenther or if they'll cater to Cooley

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I was watching him intently last night. He is pretty damn good.

Another note, some ugly kid bumped into my pocket in the concourse (felt intentional, like he was aiming at my wallet), today my card is being used to pay off fines in Montreal and a cell phone plan from Dubai and they tried to buy $700 in gangster clothes from fashion nova

BerthMania

Jun 3, 2022
Montréal
I know he's a 2025 draft eligible, but he's 2 months younger then Tij Iginla. Where would he be drafted in the 2024 draft in your view? Top 15?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad