GDT: Return of OK58 - Columbus vs Flames, 7:00 MT, 1/25/2024

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.

Kylington is likely to be in the lineup tonight.

I want this to be true but only one outlet from Sweden is reporting it. Nope, more confirmation here.

hehe-jpg.549080

Go Flam. Who are they playing again? Who cares. The king returns! :scared:

Last edited:

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
wonder if there's going to be any fireworks from that hit Ras put on Laine last time these two teams met
Get a lead and maybe keep it for once.
[/QUOTE]

Klapka's punch bag mode activated ;)

Last edited:

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Missing Rosie already but happy for him to not suffer on the 4th line duty with those 2 non nhl-ers that are now gone.

Think it will be a draw in regulation and then let's see.

Reactions: Boomstick

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
I don't expect too much from Kylington tonight.
2 years ago I would’ve cringed seeing a Kylington-Oesterle pairing, it could be very rough regardless of where Kylington is in his comeback. I predict 24-25 minutes of ice time for all of Weegar, Andersson, Hanifin, with slightly less going to Tanev tonight. Hope we can get Gilbert back soon or any of our steadier prospects in that spot instead in short order.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I don't have big expectations from OK. I'm kind of surprised he's back, which is good for him and hopefully good for us. Mildly optimistic.

Other than that, I mean this is a game we should win. However, we've been awful defensively recently so who knows.

I'll still predict a win. 5-3 win for us, the good guys!

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Should be a fairly easy win going against Tarasov. But Flames don’t make anything easy against backup goalies.

Reactions: Tofveve

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
SN having a Miley McLeod goal at #1 on plays of the month is a tough look in light of everything. I get that it’s prerecorded, but you’ve gotta get it off there somehow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad