GDT: Retro Night - Flyers @ Flames [7pm - SNW]

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
They're both wannabe Kate Beirnesses

I haven't figure out that all-smile girl. Quite cute with a touch of testosterone in that voice and doesn't mind showing off her "pipes." I hope she doesn't swoon Natasha taking her off the market. Sometimes I don't know about Miss B.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I'll just clog it up with some super glue/that white stuff until I get a plumber

Then it's his pprblem to solve

:laugh: I could imagine the plumber's reaction

"Who the **** filled the faucet full of caulk?!"

wtf-gif-tumblr-i2.gif

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Just how many points is Gaudreau going to get? I'll peg it at 69. 24 goals, 45 assists.

Also, Van down 3-2 now.

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Slightly chaps me Forsberg is praised all year, gets his own mega thread on main board. Meanwhile Gaudreau passes him, gets a couple comments by Flames fans on his PROSPECT thread. Oh well maybe the recognition would be a jinx or something. HF posters hiding behind all the bull **** they said about JG.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Slightly chaps me Forsberg is praised all year, gets his own mega thread on main board. Meanwhile Gaudreau passes him, gets a couple comments by Flames fans on his PROSPECT thread. Oh well maybe the recognition would be a jinx or something. HF posters hiding behind all the bull **** they said about JG.

Well I mean someone could make him a main board thread and invite his haters to come eat their crow. Someone, not me. Someone though.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta

Haha I think they just resent him due to the fact that every time he did something slightly impressive at the start of the season, we'd create a new thread. And he did it a lot

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West

As Shannon or other guy (name slips me) on SN post-game, it's be hard not to give Gaudreau the Calder if things continue anything like they are.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00