Post-Game Talk: Respectful Panthers let the Sharks keep it close, 5-3 W. Tommy Stenlund leads the way

Who will be benched when Ekblad and Montour return?

• Kulikov

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Mahura

Votes: 29 78.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Lines will be posted in the AM. San Jose is bad. Incredibly bad. Generationally bad. Mackenzie Blackwood should be the Hart winner so far because he's single handedly gotten this farce of a team 5 points. They are losing by an average of more than 3 goals a game. The seldom used Anthony Stolarz gets the early Christmas present of facing San Jose twice in his 1st 3 starts as a Panther. Look for him to be back in net next vs his old team the Anaheim Ducks on Friday. This is probably a game that you can skip unless you're a hockey sicko like me.​

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Lines will be posted in the AM. San Jose is bad. Incredibly bad. Generationally bad. Mackenzie Blackwood should be the Hart winner so far because he's single handedly gotten this farce of a team 5 points. They are losing by an average of more than 3 goals a game. The seldom used Anthony Stolarz gets the early Christmas present of facing San Jose twice in his 1st 3 starts as a Panther. Look for him to be back in net next vs his old team the Anaheim Ducks on Friday. This is probably a game that you can skip unless you're a hockey sicko like me.​

Hi it’s me. I’m the sicko

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
There are a lot of factors that go into whether a game is won or lost in this league. I highly doubt anything written on this forum is one of those factors.

I'm blaming this post if we lose tonight.

:sarcasm:

Hate the west coast games. 10:30pm is just too late during the weekday. I understand they need to have times that also aren't too early for the west coast, but it's just unfortunate time zone issues.

On the flip side, west coast fans get screwed when their teams play on the East coast at 7/7:30pm EST.

I think Kulikov has a share of brainfarts but can also play well. It's just limiting his time to true 3rd pairing once the RHD guys come back.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Yeah. I get that San Jose is bad, but can we wait until AFTER the Panthers beat them before we trash talk them. We'll end up being one of the few teams they beat. Lets win first, then trash talk.

The Sharks really are terrible. I'm a night owl and watch a ton of west coast games. San Jose genuinely is about the worst hockey team I've ever seen.

With that said, they beat the Flyers because Mackenzie Blackwood stood on his head. They beat the Oilers because the Oilers are bad, were trying to get Woody fired, and Mackenzie Blackwood stood on his head. They were grossly outshot and pushed all over the ice in both of those games. Completely dominated. And yes, they won because Blackwood was like Neo in the Matrix.

They will absolutely beat the Florida Panthers if Mackenzie Blackwood decides to intercept bullets instead of dodging them. Do not doubt that for a second.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I'm always cautious. I don't care who they are playing. That's the kind of the mentality you get from following a franchise like this for 30 years. Plus watching sports in general, for several decades. That's why they play the games. They will have to be at this level for a few more years before I start to change my mentality a bit. Plus it's no fun when you are certain about what's going to happen before it happens. It's like watching a movie that you have already seen.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I don't think anyone here has watched Shark games if they're at all worried. I would never assume a win vs a team like Chicago, Columbus etc but those are your run of the mill shit teams. This is an all time bad squad.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I'm blaming this post if we lose tonight.

:sarcasm:

Hate the west coast games. 10:30pm is just too late during the weekday. I understand they need to have times that also aren't too early for the west coast, but it's just unfortunate time zone issues.

On the flip side, west coast fans get screwed when their teams play on the East coast at 7/7:30pm EST.

I think Kulikov has a share of brainfarts but can also play well. It's just limiting his time to true 3rd pairing once the RHD guys come back.
Live on the west coast and love the east coast start times. Helps I finish work at 3pm!

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
This was the week my sister and her family were supposed to fly in for Thanksgiving to be with my dad. So we bought tickets for the Ducks game on Friday above the tunnel of the Panthers bench back in early October.

Then my dad passed 13 days ago and we thought his services would be this week. Unfortunately, the first availability is not till the 28th/29th. My sister wants to power through and make it to the game so Ill actually be there on Friday to support her. Been dreading this week as I know it would be tough on her as she didnt make it in time to see my dad one more time.

The jersey I ordered for the game actually arrived the evening before my dad passed. Will be wearing it on Friday.

1699984389601.png

Anyway, not to depress this thread for too much, tonight is obviously a trap game

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
This was the week my sister and her family were supposed to fly in for Thanksgiving to be with my dad. So we bought tickets for the Ducks game on Friday above the tunnel of the Panthers bench back in early October.

Then my dad passed 13 days ago and we thought his services would be this week. Unfortunately, the first availability is not till the 28th/29th. My sister wants to power through and make it to the game so Ill actually be there on Friday to support her. Been dreading this week as I know it would be tough on her as she didnt make it in time to see my dad one more time.

The jersey I ordered for the game actually arrived the evening before my dad passed. Will be wearing it on Friday.

View attachment 768101

Anyway, not to depress this thread for too much, tonight is obviously a trap game
I’ll be there in my Chucky sweater too! My son and I got seats right behind the bench.

Last edited:

Friedlander71

Oct 2, 2023

View attachment 768101

So sorry to hear of your father's passing. I lost mine last year on father's day. sending condolences. I Hope you and your family can find peace in a difficult time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad