Line Combos: Replacing Penner?

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
I'm willing to bet whoever is put there plays better then Penner did after about his first 20 games.

paine

Jun 4, 2007
Etem - Getzlaf - Perry
Silfverberg - Perreault - Selanne
Winnik - Koivu - Cogliano
Beleskey - Bonino - Palmieri

quentez

#8 Teemu Legend
Apr 2, 2011
Trondheim, Norway
Before the season started, I believe I stated Palmieri would finish on Getz and Perrys wing at the end of the season. It sure looks like it will end that way now. If you asked me in October I would be happy about it. Now...not sure. Palmieri has been ineffective and inconsistent.

paine

Jun 4, 2007
Before the season started, I believe I stated Palmieri would finish on Getz and Perrys wing at the end of the season. It sure looks like it will end that way now. If you asked me in October I would be happy about it. Now...not sure. Palmieri has been ineffective and inconsistent.

I'd rather slot Etem on the 1st and Palmieri on the 4th. Need a shooter with Bonino and Beleskey/Maroon.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I think etem could work well with getz and perry... i dont think hes ever gotten a fair look, or time to really gel with em. I doubt we do that tho im guessing we go
Getz Perry Palmeiri
Perrault Selanne Silfverberg
Koivu Cogliano Etem
Bonino Winnick Maroon/belesky

Fowler Lovejoy
Lindholm Beauch
Robidas Sbisa/Allen/Fistiric? when robidas is back, idk exactly who gets odd manned out.

Amp30

Jan 27, 2014
I liked Etem on the Koivu and Cogliano line last time they played together. I think they should just put him on different lines and see where he gels best since we have no clue at this point.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
I really liked Silf at center.....if he continues to play better is there anyway we leave him there?

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I really liked Silf at center.....if he continues to play better is there anyway we leave him there?
I dont really see how...
Getz Perry Palmeiri
Silf selanne Etem
Koivu Cogliano Winnick
Bonino Maroon belesky/dsp/jackman?
Perrault on bench

maybe? idk

Kariya 9

Feb 28, 2014
Palmeri-Getzlaf-Perry
Silfverberg-Perreault-Selanne
Winnik-Koivu-Cogliano
Etem-Bonino-Jackman/Beleskey/Maroon

Fowler-Lovejoy
Lindholm-Beachemin
Fistric/Allen-Robidas

Sbisa

I also wouldn't mind a little more experimentation with Silfverberg at center

Etem-Silfverberg-Selanne would be very dangerous and fun to watch if they could click.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
i like:
maroon/etem/palmi-getzlaf-perry
silf-pearl-selanne
winnik-koivu-cogs
beleskey-boner-take your pick

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Palmieri-Getzlaf-Perry
Winnik-Koivu-Cogliano
Beleskey-Bonino-Maroon

Jackman plays against LA, STL, BOS, and other physical teams and Silf comes out against those teams

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Palmieri-Getzlaf-Perry
Winnik-Koivu-Cogliano
Beleskey-Bonino-Maroon

Jackman plays against LA, STL, BOS, and other physical teams and Silf comes out against those teams
Id be more inclined to take perreault out.... or selanne

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Palmieri-Getzlaf-Perry
Winnik-Koivu-Cogliano
Beleskey-Bonino-Maroon

I agree with the lineup but suspect its Palmieri who comes out against the physical teams.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Palmieri. Silfverberg isn't strong enough along the boards and unless Etem has learned how to use his linemates in the minors then I don't think he's ready for that role.

Edit: Maroon would be my second option given how awesome he is in the offensive zone. His transition ability worries me though...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad