Replacement wanted in semi-deep Yahoo H2H free

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
Yahoo, free, H2H daily, redraft, 14 teams, 23 players per team. i.e. it's a good mix between some depth (you can take a flyer on guys like Harvey-Pinard, to name a random one), but not too deep where the waiver wire is a desert.

I believe you should be able to see the roster here: The No Generic Names League - Beantown Badass | Fantasy Hockey | Yahoo! Sports
If not please lmk, I'll screenshot it

Same goes for the league settings: Scoring & Settings | Fantasy Hockey | Yahoo! Sports

I know the goaltending is shitty, but perhaps you like a challenge, and/or want to add one more fantasy team, and/or you just love Phil Kessel

Last edited:

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Yahoo, free, H2H daily, 14 teams, 23 players per team. i.e. it's a good mix between some depth (you can take a flyer on guys like Harvey-Pinard, to name a random one), but not too deep where the waiver wire is a desert.

I believe you should be able to see the roster here: The No Generic Names League - Beantown Badass | Fantasy Hockey | Yahoo! Sports
If not please lmk, I'll screenshot it

Same goes for the league settings: Scoring & Settings | Fantasy Hockey | Yahoo! Sports

I know the goaltending is shitty, but perhaps you like a challenge, and/or want to add one more fantasy team, and/or you just love Phil Kessel
Is it a cumulative scoring league where the scores are like 300-280 per week( my son plays in a league like that) or a PT for category league where the scores are like 10-8

Also curious is it a keeper league?

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
Nice! Yeah, you can only do better than an inactive guy ;-) Can you please send me your email, so I'll transfer the team to you? Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad