René Lecavalier Divisional Seminfinals: Minnesota vs. Guelph

BraveCanadian

Jun 30, 2010
Don't go changing. Do it your way, guns blazing.

It was actually kind of freaky how Nalyd added that post as I was replying to his other one and it just highlights what a complete clash of styles this is.. his versatility is his strength and our specialization is ours :laugh:

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site
It was actually kind of freaky how Nalyd added that post as I was replying to his other one and it just highlights what a complete clash of styles this is.. his versatility is his strength and our specialization is ours :laugh:

I'll say this, when I looked at this match-up, I was really impressed with your team. We both have very different and very strong teams. I'm really looking forward to how this plays out.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
In a hard fought 6-game series, Minnesota edges Guelph.

Congrats, Nalyd. Good work Guelph. And as I said, really well-played series by both of you.

BraveCanadian

Jun 30, 2010
In a hard fought 6-game series, Minnesota edges Guelph.

Congrats, Nalyd. Good work Guelph. And as I said, really well-played series by both of you.

I knew it would probably be a close series since there seems to be a lot of parity this time out, but I'm not going to pretend I'm not surprised by the outcome.

I was really happy with my team this year, and thought we had a good chance to break out of the incredibly boring cookie cutter ATD team mold.

In any case, good luck the rest of the way Nalyd!

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site
I knew it would probably be a close series since there seems to be a lot of parity this time out, but I'm not going to pretend I'm not surprised by the outcome.

I was really happy with my team this year, and thought we had a good chance to break out of the incredibly boring cookie cutter ATD team mold.

In any case, good luck the rest of the way Nalyd!

Thank you. Great series, I was really concerned that I would not win.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Not that Recchi is a player who "needs shadowing" in the ATD, but I'm curious how many more times he should have been top-5 in points to be a "great" second liner, since apparently three isn't enough. Look around the league...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad