Confirmed with Link: Reilly gets 5 games

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
What’s more disturbing is how long it took them to make this obvious decision. As Dreger said yesterday, the players took a vote in the offseason and they were asked what they wanted to get more punishment rather than not….players all voted for intentional headshots.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
5 is ok but what about shit that is spewed in medias? I know it's delicate but they are tarnishing the image of a sport trying to gain some popularity against some very big competitors

You have coaches and players saying it was an "appropriate response" to a fancy empty netter in a game that was already decided. That's frankly *******

You have to be a pretty hardy fan of hockey to be able to name more than 2 leaf dmen other than Giordano and mccabe

Brodie, Liljegren and Benoit... Is Timmins still there? Probably injured

I don't see this as being "hardy", for fans intra-division who really follow hockey

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
What’s more disturbing is how long it took them to make this obvious decision. As Dreger said yesterday, the players took a vote in the offseason and they were asked what they wanted to get more punishment rather than not….players all voted for intentional headshots.
I hadn't seen that, is there a link to it or was it in a broadcast?

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I was given a warning and had this post deleted by troll stomper

A two handed full force stick to the face is one of the worst things you can do out there.
As a response to a guy shooting a puck into an empty net in a GAME of hockey.
20 games would have been fair. 5 is nothing.”

Can’t reply to them it’s disabled.
Pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: DJB and swiftwin

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Surprising that a Maple Leafs player got suspended for something he did against the Senators?

Everyone jumping to conclusions and theories how nothing will happen since he is a Maple Leaf LOL

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
I was given a warning and had this post deleted by troll stomper

A two handed full force stick to the face is one of the worst things you can do out there.
As a response to a guy shooting a puck into an empty net in a GAME of hockey.
20 games would have been fair. 5 is nothing.”

Can’t reply to them it’s disabled.
Pathetic.
What thread did you post that in?

Surprising that a Maple Leafs player got suspended for something he did against the Senators?

Everyone jumping to conclusions and theories how nothing will happen since he is a Maple Leaf LOL
I really don't recall any Sens fans in here suggesting Reilly would get off without a suspension...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad