Refs Needed!!!!

trueblueinboston

Mar 19, 2006
Boston
Hey There,

I run Berklee College of Music's brand-new club hockey team...we just started it this year, and it's berklee's first ever sport. This first year, we'll be playing in the New England Senior Hockey League, then next year we'll be playing ACHA DIII.

Anyway, we are having a scrimmiage/fundraising game against Emerson, another Boston school, on Saturday, Sept. 16 at 8:00 PM at Walter Brown Arena (BU)...if anyone out there wants to volunteer to ref, that would be really, really great. We just need 2. We might be able to pay you, but the entire thing is student run, and we might not have it in our 'budget.' But if the game is a success and people come out, then we might be able to work something out (trust me, we're all musicians...there's no such thing as an 'unpaid gig' lol...). We can always throw in a T shirt or something.

This will be berklee's first ever sporting event, so it's a pretty big deal for us. If you think you can help us out, please get in contact with me at [email protected], 678-386-6645. You can PM me on the boards, but i dont check very often, so email or phone is better.

Thanks!
John Kingsley

BCCHL inactive

I don't think you will have much success finding anybody here.

My suggestion would be to contact your local minor hockey association and ask for contact info for the local Referee In Chief.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad