Recalled/Assigned: Redmond up, Melchiori and Chiariot down

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
From Sara Orlesky "The #NHLjets annouce they have recalled Zach Redmond from St. Johns and re-assigned Ben Chiarot and Julien Melchiori.

This leaves the Jets with only 6 defenders so Stuart or Trouba must be almost back.

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
Zach Redmond

Per IceCaps twitter

Zach Redmond has been recalleSt. John's IceCaps ‏@IceCapsAHL 1m

ROSTER MOVE: @NHLJets recall D Zach Redmond & re-assign D Julian Melchiori, D Ben Chiarot to #IceCaps http://******/qrveI

d and Melchori/Chairot have been sent down

Didn't see other thread.

Mod wanna delete this for me?

Mathil8

▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌
Jul 24, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
From Sara Orlesky "The #NHLjets annouce they have recalled Zach Redmond from St. Johns and re-assigned Ben Chiarot and Julien Melchiori.

This leaves the Jets with only 6 defenders so Stuart or Trouba must be almost back.

You're forgetting about recent waiver wire acquisition Ellerby.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Wow that's fantastic, the organization must think highly of him if he only gets one game and he's called up. Clearly Redmond is the type of player we need, never gives up, and never takes no as an answer.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Wow that's fantastic, the organization must think highly of him if he only gets one game and he's called up. Clearly Redmond is the type of player we need, never gives up, and never takes no as an answer.

2 games. He played in the Ice Caps 3-0 loss yesterday.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno

um, more like "desperate times call for desperate measures"

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Good, I think he should be the full time number 6 on this team!

Hopefully he's not super rusty.

Rheged

JMFT
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
i think reds had a goal and assist the one game right?

2 points in his first game back yeah.

I wouldn't expect him to be in the lineup right away, but they must have been pretty happy with his level of play coming back from his injury. Also better to have the 2 younger prospects back in St. Johns where they'll play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad