Red Fisher Conference Semi Final - Three Rivers Hockey Club (2) vs Chicago Shamrocks (3)

Hawkey Town 18

Jun 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
Good series @ImporterExporter, you built a strong team this year, as usual. It sounds like you've had your hands full with a lot of "real life" issues lately. I really appreciate you still finding the time to make an case for your team here. Hope you're able to get those issues resolved soon.

Reactions: ImporterExporter

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Good series @ImporterExporter, you built a strong team this year, as usual. It sounds like you've had your hands full with a lot of "real life" issues lately. I really appreciate you still finding the time to make an case for your team here. Hope you're able to get those issues resolved soon.

Thanks HT! Definitely a great match-up and well deserved win for Chicago. I love your strength down the middle and look forward to seeing how things playing out the rest of the way for you. Apologies for not being more active.

Water issues have been resolved as well. Thankfully my well pump was the issue and not the well itself. Appreciate the concern from you and others.

Good luck bud!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad