Recruiting For NHL 13 Eashl Xbox !

WhatASaveDave

Feb 3, 2010
toronto ontario
I can be a back-up reserve for you guys when you need an extra body. I can play any position, even goalie. I'm an elite center and d-man tho. Very defensive minded playmaker, always 3rd man back and slowing the play down. Only a Veteran 2 right now cause I've been playing more GM Connected but I've been a Legend 1 in NHL 11 and NHL 12. Was on a top 5 team in NHL 11.
GT: MusicOrDieRDS

send me a friend request

whatasavedave29

sark76

Oct 9, 2011
Pripyat Marshes
Xbox 360 EASHL
92 - Present vet Looking for an ACTIVE team...Active more important that great.

Defensive Defenseman 83 overall (right or Left) Stay at home D, 92 Slapshot. 92 Checking, 92 D aware, 90 speed. Like working with defense partner QBing puck but 85 passing so i can hit the homerun. less than 2 pim per game. never fight. Every night player 5:30 pm - 7:30ish, 10:30 pm to 1 am.

Gamer tag: Pripyat Police

Thank you!

WhatASaveDave

Feb 3, 2010
toronto ontario
Xbox 360 EASHL

Defensive Defenseman 83 overall (right or Left) Stay at home D, 92 Slapshot. 92 Checking, 92 D aware, 90 speed. Like working with defense partner QBing puck but 85 passing so i can hit the homerun. less than 2 pim per game. never fight. Every night player 5:30 pm - 7:30ish, 10:30 pm to 1 am.

Thank you!

join us man !

Beats By CoRD

Tommy Fresh
Jul 12, 2009
In The Studio
www.myflashstore.net
Xbox 360 EASHL

Thank you!

Me and this guy as a defensive tandem would be all-star.

ales83fan

Jul 13, 2007
yo we were just playing when you logged on

Small pet pieve of mine: If you're the last guy back, do not lose the puck. I'm not sure who the other winger was when I was playing, but I'd be way out waiting for a pass and he'd get poke checked at our blue line instead of passing it, several times.

I know Dave you told me to pass when I get the puck and someone is in the slot; I'll work on that. I find that I pass a lot actually, but I'll look for people in the slot.

I had two goals yesterday. Not too shabby for low scoring games.

WhatASaveDave

Feb 3, 2010
toronto ontario
Small pet pieve of mine: If you're the last guy back, do not lose the puck. I'm not sure who the other winger was when I was playing, but I'd be way out waiting for a pass and he'd get poke checked at our blue line instead of passing it, several times.

I know Dave you told me to pass when I get the puck and someone is in the slot; I'll work on that. I find that I pass a lot actually, but I'll look for people in the slot.

I had two goals yesterday. Not too shabby for low scoring games.

aha ya man, you had good games and a really clutch goal to tie it up aha :) ya the other guy needs to learn how to pass more.

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
Hey guys, are you gonna be on tomorrow night (wednesday)? Around 10:30 eastern? I plan to come on for as many games as you guys want.

Uncle Eugene

Buckle Up.
Mar 19, 2010
Barbados
You guys still looking for people? I am an A average Center/RW who can also play D.

I'm currently on the 220th club overall, but we just don't play anymore. I'm looking for a club where I can get some games in!

Let me know, my GT is CowboyCrogie

ITA Phenom 24

Dec 3, 2012
NY
Need A Goalie?

You guys need a goalie? I just started playing EASHL in NHL 13. I was a Veteran 3 Goalie in NHL 12 before i stopped playing. My guy isn't super high right now because its hard to level up when you play with scrubs on drop in games. Let me know if you need one. Thanks guys.

Gary83*

You guys still looking for people? I am an A average Center/RW who can also play D.

I'm currently on the 220th club overall, but we just don't play anymore. I'm looking for a club where I can get some games in!

Let me know, my GT is CowboyCrogie

oh dang!

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I can play any forward position, defense (currently have a midget offensive defenseman (but also don't mind having a 6'9" monster stay at home defenseman either), and am new at goalie (~.789 Sv % with 4.2 GAA!) through about 25 games with drop in games and zero defensive help.

armyBRUINSfan is my GT

Use the Schwartz*

If you guys ever need a goalie, I'd be down. Just started playing but I'm not too bad. Just looking to have fun more than anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad