Recruiting For NHL 13 Eashl Xbox !

WhatASaveDave

Feb 3, 2010
toronto ontario
Hey whats up ? So i'll be getting xbox live tomorrow, and i'll be starting my online skater and I am planning on making a club. So if any of you guys who play on xbox and want to join my team, feel free to pm me and tell me which position you prefer.

My overall if going to be pretty bad to start out but i'll be playing a lot.

btw i play Center/Right wing

Gamertag is WhatASaveDave29

Lineup:

steeRowan - Whatasavedave29 - toastysword7
firefoxx87 - Sykotik Chaos
Link321

bruinsfan4120
Pripyat Police

Last edited:

ales83fan

Jul 13, 2007
I can play LW or RW, I just started last week on this, but have been playing NHL for tens of years. (since 2001 actually). My stats aren't great yet, rookie 1, but I'll be getting better.

ToastySword7. Aim to get more than 5 guys. I would join the team of 7 and then whoever is on can play (it will never be everyone)

WhatASaveDave

Feb 3, 2010
toronto ontario
I can play LW or RW, I just started last week on this, but have been playing NHL for tens of years. (since 2001 actually). My stats aren't great yet, rookie 1, but I'll be getting better.

ToastySword7. Aim to get more than 5 guys. I would join the team of 7 and then whoever is on can play (it will never be everyone)

come join my team :)

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
I can play Centre for you guys. I used to be a number 1 centre on a top 100 team in NHL 12 but I have only played like 100 games of NHL 13 in EASHL, been playing more GM connected, etc.

My gamertag is kamal007

Firefoxx

Jul 5, 2007
Ottawa
I enjoy playing defence in drop in games. I've never been part of an actual team though so idk how good I am compared to the hardcores lol. Gt Firefoxx87

ales83fan

Jul 13, 2007
We had a couple of good games when I was there. Dave you were flying out there buddy.

I'm not sure I'm building my character right with the XP I'm getting though. Seems like I'm slow and my shot is fairly weak.

Our D is good. A bunch of Mike Greens though haha. Everyone is in on the attack regardless of whether someone is back there or not. We win more than we lose though, so it's not a big deal.

The one game that you, Dave, went offline and there were three of us (me and the two D) and it went to OT.....that was a rough one. My guy had no speed and no shot.....pretty rough.

WhatASaveDave

Feb 3, 2010
toronto ontario
We had a couple of good games when I was there. Dave you were flying out there buddy.

I'm not sure I'm building my character right with the XP I'm getting though. Seems like I'm slow and my shot is fairly weak.

Our D is good. A bunch of Mike Greens though haha. Everyone is in on the attack regardless of whether someone is back there or not. We win more than we lose though, so it's not a big deal.

The one game that you, Dave, went offline and there were three of us (me and the two D) and it went to OT.....that was a rough one. My guy had no speed and no shot.....pretty rough.

aha thanks buddy, ya our d is the strongest part of our team :p

just make your guy shorter, like 5'8 and put your athletism points all on speed
and all your offense on wrist shot power

Firefoxx

Jul 5, 2007
Ottawa
I try and stay back unless I'm ttrying to keep the puck in. We need more passing in the ozone though, I get bored sometimes sitting at the blue line lol

Firefoxx

Jul 5, 2007
Ottawa
i agree man ! Btw you keep the puck in really well xD we have a lot of pressure on the forecheck

I do like our forcheck, we support each other well. And I love catching the other defence cheating with stretch passes! I think we can go far with this team

Beats By CoRD

Tommy Fresh
Jul 12, 2009
In The Studio
www.myflashstore.net
I can be a back-up reserve for you guys when you need an extra body. I can play any position, even goalie. I'm an elite center and d-man tho. Very defensive minded playmaker, always 3rd man back and slowing the play down. Only a Veteran 2 right now cause I've been playing more GM Connected but I've been a Legend 1 in NHL 11 and NHL 12. Was on a top 5 team in NHL 11.
GT: MusicOrDieRDS

ales83fan

Jul 13, 2007
aha thanks buddy, ya our d is the strongest part of our team :p

just make your guy shorter, like 5'8 and put your athletism points all on speed
and all your offense on wrist shot power

When are we going to try to have our games?

Just show up or are we going to have a schedule?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad