OT: Really OT, but has anyone heard from Dan-o and D-Gen Rex?

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
For some reason, I was thinking about some of the regulars who's presence I've enjoy over the years and was wondering if anyone knows anything about why these guys don't post anymore?

I think Dan-o changed his username before his hiatus but I don't remember what he changed it to and D-Gen Rex used to be king at giving up prospect updates.

Heck, I'd even throw in Darth Milbury in there too. Would have just liked to see their thoughts on some of the new guys and emergence of guys like Lee and Bailey as well.

I hope they are all okay.

Reactions: And You Feel Shame

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
I haven't heard from Dan-o since the end of last season. I've been meaning to drop him a line after the summer break, but haven't had a chance to. Thanks for the reminder.

From what I remember, he was doing fine in the spring, just too busy with real life to post.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I haven't heard from Dan-o since the end of last season. I've been meaning to drop him a line after the summer break, but haven't had a chance to. Thanks for the reminder.

From what I remember, he was doing fine in the spring, just too busy with real life to post.

Good to know, thank you!

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
I can't speak for specific people, but I know a bunch of folks kinda went off and are doing their own, smaller community thing. Sort of a cut through the static type of thing.

Reactions: Strummergas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad