OT: Real Sports Jersey Sale

613Leafer

May 26, 2008
Probably cause we're getting new jerseys next season, so they're trying to dump old stock.

Mad Brills*

I'd rather buy this retro hoodie for cheaper from elsewhere (canadian tire etc.)

a16269301fd71350c123.jpg

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Thanks for Posting!!!

Just ordered myself a Auston Matthews jersey in the third jersey, which I believe we are still going to be wearing.

$135 in total is a sick price!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Thanks for Posting!!!

Just ordered myself a Auston Matthews jersey in the third jersey, which I believe we are still going to be wearing.

We know who to blame if they lose their minds and don't draft him.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Thanks for Posting!!!

Same. Ordered it last night around 3AM when I saw this thread and fell asleep.

Was going to grab a 62 Nylander.

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
Thanks for Posting!!!

Hm, are they keeping it? Think I may just wait till the new one.

Edit: I figure it wouldn't be on sale if it wasn't being replaced, no?

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
Tempting but I'll wait for the new ones.

They are to unveil the new jerseys at the draft. Even if it's the exact same shirt, it still has the new logo.

GLobello

Dec 1, 2015
Thanks for Posting!!!

I don't think so. They will be wearing 4 new jerseys next year that are confirmed. New home/roads, a st. Pats, and an arenas. I don't think last years third will be used anymore.

Icejerseys.com ran a flash sale a few days ago and they had all jerseys 40% off. A home Leafs edge 2.0 which are exactly the same as the players wear on the ice were going for $148 all in. Granted you would have to put in another $40 or so to get it lettered but still a solid price for the same thing the players wear.

Marlander93

Nov 22, 2015
Picked up a blank. Going to get Matthews on the back once his jersey is announced. Too unpredictable with Lou lol.

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
My understanding was all the jerseys would be overhauled. There's a reason they are on sale....

Mad Brills*

Went today, mostly meh, but had a few decent $5 shirseys on sale. Got 2.

Ropesman

May 1, 2016
Charlottetown
ahhhhhh beyond tempting to grab one. The new jerseys I assume will be available after the draft, probably why these are so cheap. Would rather wait for those but man you wont find them this cheap again, not a chance. Screw it my birthday is in a few days I guess I found a gift for the gf to grab me lol.

Steveei

Sep 10, 2012
The old jerseys will be even cheaper in a month or two, I see no rush in buying in on this. There is probably still tons of stock that will last a few more months.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad