Not open for further replies.

JustGivingEr

How far we done fell
Aug 17, 2009
Hamsterdam
Funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window.gif

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Panthers were hungry, Jets were not. Jets were lazy at times in the defensive zone and inept at other times. When you allow your opponents to get great shots off, and the shooters execute those shots perfectly, you're going to get lit up.

All too often, far more than the average NHL team, the Jets make it WAY too easy on opponents by not pressuring the shooter and allowing possession in great scoring areas.

How many good scoring chances did the Jets have? How many times did Florida allow a Jet into the slot and allow him to get a great shot off? Once, and he had the same result.

Brutal game, lit up by a much hungrier opponent.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
How did the Jets get better losing Ponki and getting soft Tangradi who is afraid to touch the puck?

Jokinen flat out sucks, guy is done.

Jets D looked like an AHL D tonight.

Avocado Coolranch

Just a fool
Jul 1, 2012
Vancouver
You know, Peluso dropping the mitts in this game could have sparked something on the Jets bench. They sure looked bored out there.....I am not surprised they lost this game. Just not very consistent. Only consistent player is Wright, as always.... sad.

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
I'm waiting for Noel's post-game scrum, or conversely the 1290 call-in segment - not sure which will be more amusing.

At least there was the sign language girl and Kate Beirness!

KCjetsfan

Jul 14, 2012
Gardner KS
the tangradi for poni trade is looking worse every day.
i'm starting to question noel's decisions, regarding line shuffling and benching.
tobi looks more and more valuable each passing day.

broinwhyteridge

Jun 27, 2011
Fire Maurice
That's a pretty candid answer from Wheeler re: taking the Panthers lightly.
Yeah but at some point all this candidness might as well be farts into the microphone.

This crew says all the right things and then drops a deuce. And it happens repeatedly.

Really all the talk about negativity in the press and fanbase needs to be shoved back down their throats; its the team's performance that breeds that.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Don't even know what to say about the **** performance we watched tonight.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
too many losers on this team...its pretty simple

Playing at the level of the better teams and at or below the teams they SHOULD be beating. Washington game, Florida game - Jets expect to win. As Wheeler said, taking them too lightly. If that makes them losers, so be it.

Hungry fits too. Panthers anyway. Jets aren't hungry, day in, day out.

chancemc

Oct 2, 2011
so why did they leave to miami sunday instead of practicing here and flying after yesterday.. so the boys could drink and hit the beach?. such a dumb decision so un****ingprepared this is hung on noel

Blackie Dammit

proud flatlander
Jun 27, 2011
Interlake
jets are gonna get thumped by TB, 9-1.Time to make some changes. I have been a Noel supporter but there is no excuse for not preparing your team for these games. No excuse, No Desire to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad