Re: Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
It's a thought, Hasnain. Of course, any trades show up on the transactions page once processed, so it depends on how much of a delay we can expect going forward on the moves being processed. Once we're up and running in the season, I'd argue there's little point creating a seperate thread, but maybe it would be interesting as a sticky anyway.

If enough people agreethat they'd like to see that, I'll start a new thread and have Matt "stickify" it.

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
'Stickification'

Ohio Jones said:
It's a thought, Hasnain. Of course, any trades show up on the transactions page once processed, so it depends on how much of a delay we can expect going forward on the moves being processed. Once we're up and running in the season, I'd argue there's little point creating a seperate thread, but maybe it would be interesting as a sticky anyway.

If enough people agreethat they'd like to see that, I'll start a new thread and have Matt "stickify" it.

The art of 'stickification'. Enjoy it now, as someday it will be lost much like the art of using a slide-rule.

Back to work.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Ohio Jones said:
Consider it... ummm... sticky. :eek:

BTW, anyone who hasn't yet, run - don't walk - and see "Serenity". Very well done stuff!

Doug, don't know if you read comic books but you should check out Whedon's Serenity comics. Also he has been writing a comic called Astonishing X-Men, which is probably the best X-Men books in the past twenty years or so.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Any chance of updating the trade thread. If it is too much I can certainly volunteer to take over the task.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I'll give Rich a nudge.

Thanks, Dry, for the suggestion of Whedon's comics. I hadn't realized he'd branched into that medium, but in thinking about it, it seems a natural fit for his style and talents. I'll have to take a lookie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad