Re-name the board again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
I've contacted God and hopefully he'll have his verdict ready soon on this wonderful board that is in need of a new name.
Do you remember if we had seperate game day threads (or game threads by groups) here at the boards last year? I believe we did but I am not 100 percent sure.
:bonk: on me for not remembering

Fredrik

Apr 22, 2002
Stockholm, Sweden
Visit site
Predatore said:
Do you remember if we had seperate game day threads (or game threads by groups) here at the boards last year? I believe we did but I am not 100 percent sure.

Let's have it this year. I want both game day threads and threads for each group.

Raimo Sillanpää

Mar 11, 2003
Espoo, Finland
Predatore said:
I've contacted God and hopefully he'll have his verdict ready soon on this wonderful board that is in need of a new name.
:bonk: on me for not remembering

i recall there being game day threads..

the 5-6 thread was very hard to bear..

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Raimo Sillanpää said:
i recall there being game day threads..

the 5-6 thread was very hard to bear..

Hey, hey! I thought that subject was declared tabu by all Finns for the next 100 years (or until the next time we eliminate the Swedes in a major competition). :mad: :mad:

Padawan

Former power tripper
Dec 31, 2002
Jyvaskyla, Finland
www.jypht.fi
Jussi said:
Hey, hey! I thought that subject was declared tabu by all Finns for the next 100 years (or until the next time we eliminate the Swedes in a major competition). :mad: :mad:
That is true. It is even a law and if you brake it then you might get sentenced to 2-6 years or up to 5000 euros fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad