Booba

Jun 20, 2005
Thread III

918uP9z.jpg

Last edited:

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Dubé really makes Lavoie look like an idiot, just by his vastly superior hockey knowledge.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Dubé really makes Lavoie look like an idiot, just by his vastly superior hockey knowledge.

They are a good team in my opinion. Dubé knows stuff but him with other guys like him would be as boring as school work. I like that Renault pushes him in places where Dubé doesn't want to go.

In the debate about fighting, Lavoie(who was for it) won the debate, I thought.

Booba

Jun 20, 2005
Theo lmao

sorry for the typo

1cdkxt.jpg

:laugh:

They were actually arguing about PK's celebration after his first goal with Nashville.

Theo was mad as **** because Number 76 didn't celebrate with his teammates while Le Tigre was actually way more "progressive" telling Theodore that PK is a proud athlete and that he had been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Booba

Jun 20, 2005
:laugh:

They were actually arguing about PK's celebration after his first goal with Nashville.

Theo was mad as **** because Number 76 didn't celebrate with his teammates while Le Tigre was actually way more "progressive" telling Theodore that PK is a proud athlete and that he had been waiting for this moment for a long time.

For those who want to watch it...

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Yeah I think Theodore knows a little more about what's happening in the room behind close doors ...

does Theodore know that behind some of those closed doors, P.K. Subban was named player of the game by the C of his new team ?

you think he knows that ?

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I hate the conservative culture in the NHL. Dude celebrated and then went to his teammates. Big ****ing deal.

OMG HE CELEBRATED A GOAL

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Theodore out the door. He's still mad about the whuppin' he took in his return to the Bell Centre after he was traded to Colorado. He's a goof.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Have you ever seen the face of his teammates when he did that, though? They were not always happy.

Maybe PK should do that celebration when his teamates scores too. :naughty:

I know some aren't happy and that's what's wrong. Jesus, celebrate, FFS. I remember Subban being super excited for goals scored by his teammates.

Thierry

May 30, 2006
Montreal
How many times Patrick Lalime says "Donnons le crédit..." or "Il faut donner le crédit...", it's so annoying.

Kant Think

Chaotic Neutral
Aug 30, 2007
Gatineau
Have you ever seen the face of his teammates when he did that, though? They were not always happy.

Maybe PK should do that celebration when his teamates scores too. :naughty:

How about we at least keep this gem of a thread Subban-bashing free?

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Wow.. I'm watching Lavoie Dube for the first time and Lavoie is acting like a complete pretentious *********. Cringeworthy as ****.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

I feel the same way. Not so much that I believe Lavoie is an idiot. I just think he adds a little too much sauce when he talks. It comes off like Renaud is trying real hard to be an interesting and entertaining tv personality.

I know some aren't happy and that's what's wrong. Jesus, celebrate, FFS. I remember Subban being super excited for goals scored by his teammates.

Agreed. Subban didn't celebrate his own goals only.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I feel the same way. Not so much that I believe Lavoie is an idiot. I just think he adds a little too much sauce when he talks. It comes off like Renaud is trying real hard to be an interesting and entertaining tv personality.

Yes and his stints between the benches have shown he has little hockey knowledge. He's very good to get info and rumors but that's it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad