Lalime's awkwardness
Apr 15, 2013
Québec
fhmbg.jpg

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
RDS never ever blame the refs. Houde actually said tonight "ah les pauvres abitres, je ne voudraient pas faire leurs jobs!".

It should be easy, just don't create calls that are not there. Nothing worse than made-up calls.

Dec 8, 2014
Desharnais is everywhere.

Try your local Quebec dep and check out the official mini-schedule of the Habs. Front page, is a photo of PK, and on the lower part, DD is superimposed. Not Price or MaxPac, but little Davey. :laugh:

Price is on the other side of the paper. There is always one near the cashier and i switch it side every time

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
I saw only part of the frirst period, during which the first Duck goal was scored. I missed the injury to Pacioretty. The only thing I can comment on was the agonizing stretch in which the fourth line got called over and over for icing, which led to the first goal. It was agony to watchit because it was only a matter of time before the Ducks scored. I was surprised that the Habs could even the score at one point and that it was Desharnais who scored the goal. The los was no reflection on Price buty the Habs should have done more against Andersen,]. The injury to Facioretty will affect the Hab's position in the standings, which in turn will affect home ice adbantage and the opponents they face,

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal
This is not 2005, Houde is not the same he was back then. He lost a few steps, he seems mixed up most of the time by what's going on. Plus there's a few tendencies he has acumulated over the years that have become annoying like the constant praising of the other teams. Him being anal about pronounciations. It seems sometime he feels like he's at church instead of describing a hockey game, a manly sport. Him saying "ET Le But!" is sill great but that's about it.

The constant praising of other teams is actually really refreshing, and I really like his pronounciations...

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal
RDS never ever blame the refs. Houde actually said tonight "ah les pauvres abitres, je ne voudraient pas faire leurs jobs!".

It should be easy, just don't create calls that are not there. Nothing worse than made-up calls.

That's what makes Houde and Denis great. They have to be objective and the least homer possible. I would hate commentators expressing their opinions on refereeing...

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
I hate, HATE when Pierre says "il est sorti des blocs"... wtf is that supposed to mean? Is this F1 racing? Horse racing? What the hell?

Even Marc used it once or twice...

Booba

Jun 20, 2005
Félix Séguin :
-À voir, revoir et voir encore!

Patrice Brisebois :
-Beau batôn en avant

Last edited:

Kachino

@kachino82
Feb 16, 2008
Montreal
Sérieusement, certains d'entre vous devraient être inspecteurs à l'Office de la langue française ;)

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Best moment of the year when on L'Anti-Chambre Houde asked Sekac if he(Houde) was pronouncing his name the right away. Sekac laughed about it and said "no". POwned. It was just so...perfect. It's like the teacher's pet getting it wrong in front of the class.

Charley_5054

Dec 21, 2006
Montreal
Best moment of the year when on L'Anti-Chambre Houde asked Sekac if he(Houde) was pronouncing his name the right away. Sekac laughed about it and said "no". POwned. It was just so...perfect. It's like the teacher's pet getting it wrong in front of the class.

Nowhere in the video does he say No... Haters gonna hate I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad