Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
If it is her, then you would expect her to be on RAW since everyone else in that match is. And if that's the case, then it just make you wonder why they didn't just put all the women on RAW. With Sasha, Charlotte, Bayley, Paige, etc all on RAW and only Becky and Natalya of note on Smackdown, it seems like an odd choice.

I really hope that Breezango goes over. I'm a big fan of Breeze. I would love love love to see them and the Alphas pushed as the top teams on that brand.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm....encouraged by Breezango/FaBreeze being the favourites right now. They've incredible together and I think you could really build them into a great heel team on Smackdown. You're gonna need them with American Alpha around.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I think it may just be that it's easier to have Rollins, etc fight over a vacant championship than if they tried to do it on Smackdown.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I didn't want the partner to be Bayley, but I'm still gonna mark tf out

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I didn't want the partner to be Bayley, but I'm still gonna mark tf out

I'm going to mark hard. Hoping for an epic pop for the huggster.

I am on board for it now. Sasha going over Charlottle is a forgone conclusion.

They can use this time to build up a Sasha/Bayley friendship even more to make a Sasha turn more effective.

Bayley can cut her teeth with a Dana feud to start off and slow burn to a Mania title match but I would have Sasha go over to keep it going and build for a giant underdog payoff to Bayley finally winning the strap.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Either way you decide the title can work. If Dean wins, you can just set up Seth/Roman for their title after you initially have Steph give it to Seth for heat's sake. The alternative is for Seth to steal the title here and do a tourney on Smackdown. Tourneys just seem better to do for Smackdown than it is for Raw just because I think the demographics at this point for those who watch Raw compared to Smackdown are likely a lot more casual going to Raw and not watching Smackdown and the casuals don't seem to care much for tourneys.

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
Mandy Rose gonna get some TV time in NXT. Pumped for this shes dating my brother in laws best friend. Yes the bald goof from divas. In fact she missed my sisters wedding last weekend for the NXT taping.

Met her a couple times she's hotter in person.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Apparently Bray Wyatt was taking heat backstage for getting into that Twitter feud with Broken Matt Hardy. Could be why they split the Family for now

Also there is mutual dissent between Del Rio and management, chances are ADR is gone in October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad