WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Is this real or just a typo?

1714140660767.png

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't think I've ever heard of Tommy John surgery in wrestling.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So, for the draft, all of the champions are protected. That’s a change from before. That explains why they wanted to have a new women’s champion on raw.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
D-VON, GET THE DRAFT PICK!

No changes so far in the draft. Melo was drafted to Smackdown.

Oh, Raw drafted Bron Breakker after he had signed with Smackdown previously.

Last edited:

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
So I can't watch SD right now but I did catch Wade Barrett saying Rollins got drafted to SD, but all the live results sites say he went 4tn overall to RAW, which is the right call in my opinion because Becky and Seth are probably a package deal and with Ripley injured I think Becky is needed on RAW.

so I'm confused is Seth on RAW or SD?

not that it matters it hasn't been a real brand split since about 2005.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So I can't watch SD right now but I did catch Wade Barrett saying Rollins got drafted to SD, but all the live results sites say he went 4tn overall to RAW, which is the right call in my opinion because Becky and Seth are probably a package deal and with Ripley injured I think Becky is needed on RAW.

so I'm confused is Seth on RAW or SD?

not that it matters it hasn't been a real brand split since about 2005.

Seth was drafted to RAW

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Draft itself was largely pointless. Melo and Kiana called up is nice, but otherwise almost no one changed brands.

The Solo Bloodline has been fun with how chaotic it is and Heyman being completely terrified of Tama is great.

Reactions: yahhockey

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Baron Corbin heading to Smackdown.

And more off-air picks announced:

• Raw: Alba Fyre & Isla Dawn
  • SmackDown: The O.C. (Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson & Michin)
  • Raw: Ivar
  • SmackDown: Cedric Alexander & Ashante "Thee" Adonis
  • Raw: Shayna Baszler
  • Raw: Zoey Stark

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
lol WWE loves to fill time on their top two programs with things other than wrestling. If nearly no one is swapping brands then make it a draft focused on NXT talent as the ones being drafted to the big leagues. Maybe a couple will switch shows during the Raw portion of the draft but if it's only a couple then why not just have a Royal Rumble-ish random draw where supposedly all of the Raw names are in one container and all of the Smackdown names in another then the GMs of each show "randomly" select two or three balls from the opposing show and those people are the ones that switch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad