WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
How many times Kevin Owens gonna fight the bloodline?

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I'm interested to see where they take things with Solo. I think there's potential there if they do it right. Have him destroy those who destroyed the bloodline. When Roman returns you have Solo basically tell Roman that he runs the bloodline now because he handled things which is something Roman couldn't do without him.

Roman turns face and goes against Solo for control of the bloodline. During their match Roman gets a taste of what his opponents dealt with as Tama interferes and helps Solo pick up the win. They proceed to destroy Roman until Rock runs put to save him...... only for it to be revealed that Rock has actually taken control of the bloodline and was giving orders to Solo. This sets up Rock vs Roman for WM.

Last edited:
Reactions: dahrougem2

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Is there enough juice left in the Bloodline story to do Cody vs. Rock at '41, and Roman vs. Rock at '42?

This emergence of Solo seemingly as a major player tells me the Bloodline story is nowhere close to done.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
While I was expecting the WWE Tag Titles to be
More angular, I'm extremely extremely happy with the look we got. And very happy both sets look completely different from each other.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
And continuing with it this week.

HHH is actually gonna turn Heyman face.
Paul seems like he has this thing where he wants a challenge like that. Maybe he wants Heyman to get some flowers before retiring or something. In NXT they’ve done things like turn Baron Corbin face. Anything is truly possible.

Reactions: Cloned

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
1713633556510.png

New belts look awesome. Think we get new mid-championship belts too?

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Throwback night, miz-truth / diy...new day / imperium ...just need zayn / KO and Charlotte / Becky...seen all this before

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad