Recalled/Assigned: Rattie recalled..

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007

Jaskin was already up before the Reaves deal, who hasn't been suspended yet..so I don't know what is going on (speculation of imminent trade)?

I really hope Rattie get's a chance to play in the top 9 again. Move Paajarvi to the 4th line and put Rattie with Backes and Berglund.

Hitch really love MPS though..

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
Let's just hope Hitch is smart enough to put Jaskin and Rattie in the lineup in the next game.

Schwartz-Lehtera-Tarasenko
Fabbri-Stastny-Brouwer
Berglund-Backes-Rattie
Upshall-Brodziak-Jaskin

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I'd imagine this is done with the impending suspension of Ryan Reaves coming. I don't get why Rattie is the guy for that spot though. Jeremy Walsh or Jordan Caron fill that role better.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I'd imagine this is done with the impending suspension of Ryan Reaves coming. I don't get why Rattie is the guy for that spot though. Jeremy Walsh or Jordan Caron fill that role better.

Rattie can take Jaškin's 3rd Line spot and MPS moved to The 4th Line, as he's not really adding much to the offence. Steen's offence is better partly replaced by Rattie than not replaced in the slightest by MPS. In addition, The Blues need to know more what they have in Rattie, to decide to keep or trade him, and to showcase him for possible trades. I was shocked that they brought MPS up first, before Rattie.

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
What I don't understand is why we are recalling him now when we don't even play until Thursday? Does't his NHL salary affect our cap?

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Let's just hope Hitch is smart enough to put Jaskin and Rattie in the lineup in the next game.

Fabbri-Stastny-Brouwer
Berglund-Backes-Rattie
Upshall-Brodziak-Jaskin

I would fix it to

Code:
Schwartz - Stastny - Tarasenko
Berglund - Backes - Fabbri
Jaskin - Lehterä - Rattie
Upshall - Brodziak - Brouwer

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I would fix it to

Code:
Schwartz - Stastny - Tarasenko
Berglund - Backes - Fabbri
Jaskin - Lehterä - Rattie
Upshall - Brodziak - Brouwer

Not a man of your convictions, eh? I 'd swear that I read in one of your posts during the last 2 days, that you planned to leave our forum for a hiatus because of ill treatment by disrespectful posters. Why have you decided to stay?

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
It's probably not gonna happen but if were gonna play Rattie for a few games, I'd like to see what he'd look like playing with our best skilled players we have left, see if he can do some damage.

I'd put the top six as

Fabbri-Stas-Rattie

and maybe flip Fabbri and Schwartz on those lines if they don't click.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
What I don't understand is why we are recalling him now when we don't even play until Thursday? Does't his NHL salary affect our cap?

We're over the cap, using LTIR space. That means it doesn't make any difference to our cap situation.

We also had a 22 man roster before we called him up, so we had an open space.

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
We're over the cap, using LTIR space. That means it doesn't make any difference to our cap situation.

We also had a 22 man roster before we called him up, so we had an open space.

Thanks for the info.

I thought it would cut into our cap relief or something.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Not a man of your convictions, eh? I 'd swear that I read in one of your posts during the last 2 days, that you planned to leave our forum for a hiatus because of ill treatment by disrespectful posters. Why have you decided to stay?

Just too weak mind and I'm bad keeping promises to myself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad