Raptors Discussion: Raptors name Nick Nurse as new head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
Ennis has under performed in his career. All 3 of our PGs (Lowry, FVF, and Wright) are all rated higher.

This move from a Lakers perspective is exactly what others have posted, an opportunity to clear cap space for bigger splashes. Ennis shouldn't have an issue finding a home some place to be a backup. Just not in Toronto.

Even though Syracuse is awful at developing talent, I think Ennis has always been overhyped relative to his talent. There's a reason he's been on 4 teams at 23 years old.

Is there an above average skillset that anyone can say Ennis brings? He's not even better than Kevin Pangos if we're talking about CDN point guards.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
Source: LeBron James declines $35M option, becomes free agent - Sportsnet.ca
CLEVELAND — LeBron James made the first move. Decision 3.0 is officially under way.

James told the Cleveland Cavaliers that he is not exercising his $35.6 million contract option for next season and will hit the free-agent market, two people familiar with the decision told the Associated Press.
The decision to decline the option for 2018-19 was expected by James because it gives him more options, which includes him re-signing with the Cavs, who can offer him a five-year, $209 million contract. James can also sign a short-term deal with Cleveland, something he has done each year since returning in 2014.

But there are other teams in the mix for the 33-year-old — and the Los Angeles Lakers appear to be at the top of the list.
Philadelphia and Houston are also believed to covet the four-time league MVP, who just played in his eighth straight Finals.

James will factor family — he has three children, and his oldest son is a rising hoops star — into the choice of where he plays next.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
This thread is getting a little long in the tooth. I didn't realize that it should've been refreshed earlier.

I'm putting a new thread up in a sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad