NY
1. Rick Nash
2. Mats Zuccarello

mats-zuccarello-rick-nash-nhl-washington-capitals-new-york-rangers.jpg

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Why are we assuming Zucc is #2? I mean, he's likely to be voted that, but I'd still rather we actually vote on it.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Why are we assuming Zucc is #2? I mean, he's likely to be voted that, but I'd still rather we actually vote on it.

Trying to speed things up because of time. Want to get it wrapped up before the prospect tournament starts.

Have to assume all 39 votes last round for Zucc will vote for him again, and if you split the guys who voted Nash between Zucc and Stepan than Zucc still would win in a landslide.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
I voted Stapan #1 so clearly I'd vote him #2.

Well at least based on the votes from the first poll, the number of step > zucc votes need to be in excess of 3.2 to 1 to be rated #2 on HFNYR.

According to statistics, that is highly unlikely to occur. Not that ranks on a forum matter

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Well at least based on the votes from the first poll, the number of step > zucc votes need to be in excess of 3.2 to 1 to be rated #2 on HFNYR.

According to statistics, that is highly unlikely to occur. Not that ranks on a forum matter

Thank you.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
For me it's:

1. Nash and Stepan
3. Zuccarello

Then a huge drop-off until we get to the rest of the team

I don't know about a huge drop off, but it's definitely the next tier, which i'd put Kreider, JT, Zibanejad, and Hayes (in no order). Vesey and Buch are still too fresh to put them in there yet, they are the next tier after.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad