FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
1. Rick Nash
2. Mats Zuccarello
3. Derek Stepan
4. Mika Zibanejad

mika-zibanejad-of-the-ottawa-senators-celebrates-his-third-period-picture-id460701480

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
It's between Kreider and Miller for me, both are neck and neck but i'm giving the edge to Miller since he showed a bit more last season than Kreider who I am still waiting for to have a breakout season.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
JTM for what is rather than CK for what could be.

the sun is setting on kreider and his shtick. he needs to produce big time rather than go invisible for long stretches like usual.

as far as physical gifts, size, speed and stuff, CK manages to do less with more than anyone not named nick rash.

JTM has this way about his game. he's effective and balanced in what he does. seems like he understands the game and his role. if he just gets better at what he does well already, he's gonna be a horse. for that reason, i like him over CK who still seems clueless and flat out dumb too often and always leaves me thinking he may never get it.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
The sun is setting on Kreider.

He's two years older than Vesey & Miller.

Is HFNYR real life?

Miller having 5 votes in this thread already makes me believe it's probably best for me and HFNYR as a whole if I just immediately put the next thread on ignore. FLY, give me a heads up when you're going to post it so I'm ready before I read anything that sets me off :laugh:

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
It's called "Prospecteritis"

If that were the case, Buchnevich would have been voted #1. As I see it, JTM is improving and Kreider has flatlined ever since he barreled into Price. That doesn't mean Kreider can't turn it around. He's still young and has a higher ceiling than Miller, but if things continue along the same trajectory, I value Miller more than Kreider.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
chris kreider should be a dominant nhl winger.

hes not.

with his tools, he should be ALOT better than he is. he's a very good player for sure, he needs to be better.

this is a big year for him. the sun is setting means at some point potential dries up and becomes reality.

imo, JTM is trending higher.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Miller is a good hockey player, if Kreider didnt have his strength he'd be a career AHL'er

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
If JT Miller didn't shoot 16% last season, he'd be a career AHL'er.

I can do this, too!

Kreider is money in the play-offs. Miller has had 1 good season. It's too early to say Miller is better than Kreider, and that's not just because of my username

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
If JT Miller didn't shoot 16% last season, he'd be a career AHL'er.

I can do this, too!

If Miller shot at 5% he'd be a 2nd liner ;)

I just dont see the upside to Kreider besides being a freighttrain that scores now and then

bubba5

Aug 2, 2005
If Kreider had any hockey sense he would be a top 3 on this team.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Kreider is easily better than Miller. Miller is good, and still improving, but he's only shown flashes of being a good 2nd line winger. Kreider, at minimum, has consistently been a good 2nd liner LW and at best a top line winger.

I think we're forgetting how outstanding Kreider was to start last season and how he was ridiculously unlucky. If only he finished on some of those early season breakaways...

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Let's change the Zibanejad pic to one of him in a Sweden jersey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad