8. Pavel Buchnevich
9. Jimmy Vesey

10. Oscar Lindberg

image.JPG

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
I went with Fast. Not a dynamo at anything, but steady. Many times you will find that a goal is scored due to the hard work Fast has put in somewhere along the line. His work doesn't always equal an assist, but he makes smart plays with the puck.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Third times the charm? ;)

At this point I'm quite certain Glass will be voted before Pirri because of his 'defensive play' and 'locker room charisma'

Meanwhile, we have the 30th most productive goal scorer in the NHL over the past three seasons unable to crack the top 10 of players on the Rangers.

Okay-GIF.gif

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
At this point I'm quite certain Glass will be voted before Pirri because of his 'defensive play' and 'locker room charisma'

Meanwhile, we have the 30th most productive goal scorer in the NHL over the past three seasons unable to crack the top 10 of players on the Rangers.

Okay-GIF.gif

Admittedly, I have never followed Pirri. Never had reason to. Yes, some things look good on paper.....but why were the Rangers able to sign him so late for such a small amount of money? If he was such a gargantuan pick-up, why did no one else want him? What is it about him that turns others off? That's what worries me.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Admittedly, I have never followed Pirri. Never had reason to. Yes, some things look good on paper.....but why were the Rangers able to sign him so late for such a small amount of money? If he was such a gargantuan pick-up, why did no one else want him? What is it about him that turns others off? That's what worries me.

Moneypuck.

The guy can score.

Is he great defensively? No. Is he the fastest guy in the league? No. Is he the grittiest guy in the league? No.

Has he shown he can consistently put the puck in the back of the net? You bet.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Heh if you just look at the top 9, they actually make a pretty decent line-up

Nash-Stepan-Zucc
Kreider-Zib-Miller
Vesey-Hayes-Buchnevich

Lindberg-Jooris-Fast?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Voted for Fast. Pirri has not proved he is better than Fast. Fast is better all around.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Fast is a good all-around player and is effective on any line. Pirri is a better scorer but I give the edge to the well-rounded Fast.

mti79

May 11, 2007
Grabner... again. Guy has proven he can score in the league, can play defense and is fast as hell. He should've been over Buch, Vesey and Lindberg. I love Fast, but Grabner is the better player.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Grabner... again. Guy has proven he can score in the league, can play defense and is fast as hell. He should've been over Buch, Vesey and Lindberg. I love Fast, but Grabner is the better player.

It's been years since Grabner was a legitimate scoring threat. Fast might actually be the better offensive player right now.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Pirri again

i can't wait for this to be the hot topic of games 1-41 on HFNYR

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Pirri again

i can't wait for this to be the hot topic of games 1-41 on HFNYR

Pirri will be this year's Etem. He's going to practice every day as a d-man as he tries to get used to AV's system. Then when he plays in a game, it'll be on the fourth line. By game 10, everyone will wonder why he has no points.

Then we'll trade him for a prospect who has leveled out his development in another organization.

Rinse and repeat.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon

Over Lindberg, maybe. But not over Vesey and certainly not over Buch. I also voted for Grabs here. Speed, defense, and the fact that he had a 30-goal season, even if it's ages ago, put him ahead of the rest here.

Not sold on Pirri.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad