rank these prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
my picks up in a fantasy draft. how would you rank these guys who are left that im concidering.

Getzlaf
Phaneuf
Suter
Tjutin
Ward
Oullet
Emery
Schwarz
Montoya
Miller
Niitymaki
Pouliot
Johnson
Brule

Rich09

Oct 22, 2004
Johnson
Brule
Phaneuf
Suter
Pouliot
Getzlaf
Miller
Tjutin
Montoya
Ward
Ouellet
Schwarz
Emery
Niitymaki

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
RDriesen16 said:
my picks up in a fantasy draft. how would you rank these guys who are left that im concidering.

Getzlaf
Phaneuf
Suter
Tjutin
Ward
Oullet
Emery
Schwarz
Montoya
Miller
Niitymaki
Pouliot
Johnson
Brule
phaneuf
suter
getzlaf
johnson
niittymaki
brule
miller
tjutin
pouliot
ward

the rest are...interchangeable.

CurtisJD13

Feb 9, 2005
Phaneuf
Brule
Getzlaf
Johnson
Suter

The Rest...

Suter barely makes the cut...alot of people have to remember that he was a safety pick by the Predators. I don't look for him to be an elite defenseman, just a quiet producer who plays on a team with another elite defenseman (Hamhuis). They picked Suter ahead of Phaneuf and Coburn because of his bloodline. Both Coburn and Phaneuf will be better defensemen IMO.

ryz

Dec 24, 2004
Canada
CurtisJD13 said:
Phaneuf
Brule
Getzlaf
Johnson
Suter

The Rest...

Suter barely makes the cut...alot of people have to remember that he was a safety pick by the Predators. I don't look for him to be an elite defenseman, just a quiet producer who plays on a team with another elite defenseman (Hamhuis). They picked Suter ahead of Phaneuf and Coburn because of his bloodline. Both Coburn and Phaneuf will be better defensemen IMO.
I hate doing this but I am going to have to "ditto" this post as it speaks my feelings exactly. Except I don't expect Hamhuis to be elite, but he will be a first pairing d-man.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Phaneuf
Brule
Johnson
Pouliot (benoit)
Tjutin
Suter
Miller
getzlaf
Niitymaki
Ward
Ouellet
Emery
Schwarz
Montoya

Vatican Roulette

Baile de Los Locos
Feb 28, 2002
Gorillaz-EPWRID
Visit site
RDriesen16 said:

Getzlaf
Phaneuf
Suter
Tjutin
Ward
Oullet
Emery
Schwarz
Montoya
Miller
Niitymaki
Pouliot
Johnson
Brule

Johnson
Brule
Suter
Niitymaki
Phaneuf
Getzlaf
Pouliot
Tjutin
Ward
Miller
Oullet
Emery
Schwarz
Montoya

big_steve

Dec 6, 2003
Newfoundland
1. Dion Phaneuf
2. Ryan Suter
3. Jack Johnson
4. Gilbert Brule
5. Ryan Getzlaf
6. Antero Niittymaki
7. Cam Ward
8. Benoit Pouliot
9. Ryan Miller
10. Fedor Tjutin
11. Maxime Ouellet
12. Ray Emery
13. Marek Schwarz
14. Al Montoya

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
CurtisJD13 said:
Phaneuf
Brule
Getzlaf
Johnson
Suter

The Rest...

As someone who has watched both Hamhuis and Suter develop, I have to drastically disagree. Suter was worlds better in his first AHL season than Hamhuis was...and was younger in doing so. I have no reason to pick one over the other, since I'm a Preds fan...but what I've seen says that Suter is going to be significantly better than Hamhuis, and I feel safe in saying both will be considerably better than Coburn.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
nomorekids said:
As someone who has watched both Hamhuis and Suter develop, I have to drastically disagree. Suter was worlds better in his first AHL season than Hamhuis was...and was younger in doing so. I have no reason to pick one over the other, since I'm a Preds fan...but what I've seen says that Suter is going to be significantly better than Hamhuis, and I feel safe in saying both will be considerably better than Coburn.

Agreed 100%

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
Coburn doesn't really produce. He's good, sort of physical, good defender, but nowhere near Suter. Phaneuf is on another level, Scott Stevens caliber. but Ryan Suter is the next Gary, IMO. To be fair, I guess we can compare Coburn to Foote in say 96, before he was quite this good.

faucon

May 11, 2005
WOW !

Putting Johnson before Phaneuf ... Johnson MUST be excellent !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad