Rank the Chain Pizza Stores

Jan 3, 2012
I'm deciding where I am gunna get pizza from tonight, so I thought I'd post this thread cause I'm curious what chains people like. Though I'll probably have ordered by the time this gets any traction.

I'll start by saying in Canada Pizza Pizza is awful. When it's fresh it's a sea of grease and once it's not fresh the crust is like eating cardboard.

Sep 19, 2008
I'm deciding where I am gunna get pizza from tonight, so I thought I'd post this thread cause I'm curious what chains people like. Though I'll probably have ordered by the time this gets any traction.

I'll start by saying in Canada Pizza Pizza is awful. When it's fresh it's a sea of grease and once it's not fresh the crust is like eating cardboard.

TBH just get yelp on your phone and look for pizza

Jan 3, 2012
TBH just get yelp on your phone and look for pizza
lmao what

who uses Yelp

all their ratings are bought

that company is a racket

went with dominoes $10.99 for medium with 4 toppings deal.

Only have Dominoes, pizza hut, pizza pizza (gross), Little caesars and greco near me

Reactions: G F O P

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
I don't eat 'garbage' type pizza very often, BUT here is my rankings.

1. Caseys
2. Pizza Slut
3. Dominos

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
How are you defining chains? Is that only Dominos/Pizza Hut/Papa John's or do regional joints like Gino's/ Lou Malnati's/Rosati's count as well? Very vague OP so I'll just rank the big ones.

Dominos isn't half bad and easily the best of the 4 big chains. Pretty good crust for a thick crust pizza.

Pizza Hut used to be good but there has been a big drop in quality over the years. Extremely greasy. They never seem busy, even during peak hours. Look for this particular chain to go down under in the coming years.

Little Caesars and Papa John's are pretty much equally bad. I guess Little Caesar's is like the McDonald's of pizza, shit product but quick and convenient. Papa John's is completely flavorless and they charge real pizzeria prices it seems to boot.

TL:DR Of the four big chains, Dominos is the only one that doesn't literally spit in your face.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I don't eat 'garbage' type pizza very often, BUT here is my rankings.

1. Caseys
2. Pizza ****
3. Dominos
I remember when I was a little boy like 10 years ago my real paternal biological father bought me some casey's pizza with the spicy sausages on it and it was very good but it was in a gas station? Seriously?

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
I remember when I was a little boy like 10 years ago my real paternal biological father bought me some casey's pizza with the spicy sausages on it and it was very good but it was in a gas station? Seriously?
Yeah, where I live gas stations are actually nice and clean and not like a piece of shit hole in the wall dumpster.

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
Need help. Little Ceasers just opened up here (only one in about a 700km trip). What's better Dominios or Little Caesars and why?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad