Rangers Wallpapers

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Any chance you can make that without that" kovalev who" cause that's sick, but would be better without that in my opinion.

i agree, go without that and its great.

also , does anyone have or can make a wallpaper of the team at the blue line like at the home opener? i cant find any other than the 2005-2006 roster with weekes in the middle :laugh:

lotus

Jul 22, 2006
New York
Have two here for a dual-monitor setup... or just use one.

NYR-Wallpaper-08-09-1.jpg

NYR-Wallpaper-08-09_s2-1.jpg
sorry to quote two pictures, but any chance we can get these pictures without the individual closeups, or maybe even also without the liberty logo? (just never been a fan of that one :P). The picture itself is amazing, and I would love something nice and subtle like that for my laptop.

lotus

Jul 22, 2006
New York
I don't mean to be taking away pictures that you were personally given by the way; Just suggesting that the ones I quoted 2 posts up could look really really clean. All your works are great, I just want something more subtle :P

Blueshirt24

May 28, 2008
I don't mean to be taking away pictures that you were personally given by the way; Just suggesting that the ones I quoted 2 posts up could look really really clean. All your works are great, I just want something more subtle :P

Agreed. I'm usually on a laptop that I use for work and having a more subtle background makes it so that I can express my interests and not look unprofessional at the same time. Having lots of bright, colorful images makes my screen look cluttered, especially when I'm on a macbook and usually layer my open windows instead of minimize them. I'd love to see that background picture by itself.

Geddy Lee

Oct 11, 2008
Tampa Bay
What do you mean by fix it ? You should be able click on the picture and the big one opens. It is working for me.

Drury

Henrik30

Jul 3, 2008
England
Fantastic work with the wallpapers guy, loving the Z ones! Just wondering whether you have them for 1024x768 resolution? Or perhaps you could tell me how to cut down one of these images to fit my resolution size?

Got the Z one with the team hugging him but it just looks a tad stretched on my screen :(

Geddy Lee

Oct 11, 2008
Tampa Bay
Thanks Henrik,

Got to display properties, You can get there by right clicking on your screen and then select properties then the desktop tab.

There is a drop down window named position. use the " stretch " option. I use that on my work computer and it fits the screen with the full picture to any size.

Hope that helps..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad