Pre-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Habs 10/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
That's fine.

Bell Centre is Hank's House of Horrors in the regular season, so it's good for Pavs to get reps. Hank has played 9 out of 11 so far.

Besides, it's always smart to play your backup against the weakest teams in the league anyway.

Reactions: nevesis

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
As for lines, it's reportedly the same lines in practice today. Let's see how they fare against a better team and better goalie.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
I don't think anyone is opposed to Pavelec getting some starts. We were saying the same thing about Raanta and Talbot in recent years.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Well that was a brief interview - 1:26 - AV :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Revel

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
Tank. Tank please. I want that true blue offensive diva. Offensive 80 point season dynamo. Why can't I have one on my team? f*** more defensemen, I don't care who he is. I want an offensive center who is defensively irresponsible yet it doesnt matter be cause he scores every single game.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Tank. Tank please. I want that true blue offensive diva. Offensive 80 point season dynamo. Why can't I have one on my team? **** more defensemen, I don't care who he is. I want an offensive center who is defensively irresponsible yet it doesnt matter be cause he scores every single game.

Those players have been coached out of the game, they don't really exist anymore.

Oh and we wouldn't need to tank if this organization had any clue about drafting offensive talent. Look at the offensive stars around the league, yeah a lot were lottery picks but many were late 1sts or even 2nd or 3rd rounders.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Win, win and win again. Get to .500 and get that league respect back. This team is not GREAT, but are no worse off than most other playoff bound teams. Every team has warts and it's a matter of working them out over the course of the season.
Unfortunately, Hanks play has cost us games early. HE WAS, AND STILL IS, the single most important player that needs to play well in order for us to win. That said, I'm all for Pavs starting tonight.
Solid Rangers road victory........6-2. Kreids with 2, and Nasher getting off the Schneider with at least one goal, if not more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad