Pre-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Devils 3/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
I'm quite certain they aren't rushing him, but, the Rangers should be in no... er... rush to rush Hank back from this injury.

Basically locked into WC1 at this point. Let him practice, rehab, get his rest, whatever it is. We have four games in April, with a set of B2B games to close the season. Give Hank 3 of the 4 games in April. No need to start him before then. Three games to get his timing right from practice to game, and go into the playoffs.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Devils are bad. But they seem to always play the Rangers hard. Think they should focus on getting guys healthy during these last 10 games. Less shifts and maybe even a game off here and there. But not too many games off.

DaBadGuy7

Dec 28, 2004
Newark,NJ
Too bad AV wouldn't consider playing Hellberg, Devils would be the perfect team to give Raanta a day off before that big Islanders game on Wednesday

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Does anyone have a study of how many games it takes Hank to get back into form after a period of time off? I could've sworn I remember seeing someone say he has about a 5-game dip in performance before getting back to being himself

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
I'm not worried about getting him rest. He's better the more he plays it seems.

Get healthy and I'm ready to play him as normal.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Would love to play really strong in these back to back but grab one or two vs Debbies and win at home vs islanders but of course we win tomorrow and lose at home just because it's da garden

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Goddammit. I was thinking the game was tonight and I'd be able to catch it after work.

But no. It's tomorrow. While I'm at work the whole time.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Great to see Henrik back - he won`t play until later though, AV mention the California tour. :)

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
@MSGNetworks
“I like playing at The Rock. It almost feels like a home game.†- @MikaZibanejad

giphy.gif

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
@MSGNetworks

When we clinched the President's Trophy on their ice during the New Jersey fan appreciation night, the crowd boo'd the Devils during the center ice stick raise.

It was glorious.

Breaded Fox

Nov 8, 2010
NJ
When we clinched the President's Trophy on their ice during the New Jersey fan appreciation night, the crowd boo'd the Devils during the center ice stick raise.

It was glorious.

Brings a tear of joy to my eye whenever i think of that game...:)

hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
@MSGNetworks

MSG tickets are so expensive it's a good opportunity for Rangers fans to see them at like half the price there. I've yet to be at The Rock, not sure how nice of an arena it is.

fiedy88

Feb 14, 2010
Branchburg, NJ
MSG tickets are so expensive it's a good opportunity for Rangers fans to see them at like half the price there. I've yet to be at The Rock, not sure how nice of an arena it is.

It's fine as an arena, but a little to bright for my liking, you should definitely still try to catch a game there.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida

It is kind of like the most true and the loyalist of Ranger fans that once embodied the blue seats and the green?) have been pushed out by higher prices so they just gather at the rock instead. I've been pushed to Florida, lol.

Kind of like ex-Brooklyner's have moved to Staten and Long Island.......lol.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
It's fine as an arena, but a little to bright for my liking, you should definitely still try to catch a game there.

Yeah I sometimes take NJ transit to take the Secaucus junction to go to MSG. But believe you just stay on that train, and takes you right to the arena.

It is kind of like the most true and the loyalist of Ranger fans that once embodied the blue seats and the green?) have been pushed out by higher prices so they just gather at the rock instead. I've been pushed to Florida, lol.

Kind of like ex-Brooklyner's have moved to Staten and Long Island.......lol.

It's annoying when I go to a game and all those seats are empty or have guys in suits who have no idea there is a hockey game going on. I've gone to a lot of Tampa games, have a house south of Tampa. You can get like center ice tickets down below for like 75.00 to 90.00 a ticket. Down in those seats they have fans and not suits. Not sure if you have been to Amalie arena down there, very nice arena and area. Still nothing beats NYC hockey and going to the city, but you are going to pay for it.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
I've gone to a bunch of Devils games because my friend has seasons and his wife is busy with med school. Going tonight too.

One thing that jumps out at me is the distribution of jerseys worn by the fans. Everyone is a wearing jersey but its like 80% Brodeur and the other 20% is basically Stevens or their own name. No Elias, Sykora, Parise. No Gomez, Holik, Lemieux. No 80s guys.

Last edited:

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I've gone to a bunch of Devils games because my friend has seasons and his wife is busy with med school. Going tonight too.

One thing that jumps out at me is the distribution of jerseys worn by the fans. Everyone is a wearing jersey but its like 80% Brodeur and the other 20% is basically Stevens or their own name. No Elias, Sykora, Parise. No Gomez, Holik, Lemieux. No 80s guys.
Well, Holik, Gomez, Parise, Kovalchuk all left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad