Pre-Game Talk: RANGERS vs dallas 7pm 1/17/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Very excited for these forward lines.

If we have to score 55 goals a game to reach the silver chalice then so be it!

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Time for the illusion of a dominant offensive assembly relieving the pressure on the shambles defense to come to an end. Unless we've got 6 Derek Stepans in our lineup, we're still going to have defensive troubles.

I think the team needs a reward day for their crappy efforts lately. You're not going to feel any better sulking anyway! Why not head to the spa and get a little drunk?

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
We should be able to kill Dallas easily.

Goad them into taking penalties and murder their PK. It's already bad.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
As much as I like Roussel he's a moron.

Let him take lots of penalties and crunch their laughable PK.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
This 5 straight game block for hank will be the best thing for him. Guy needs games. Less than 60 just isn't enough for a guy like hank

Bet the boys are really excited to be whole up front for this game tomorrow

Good to hear Staal and Puempel are close.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
This 5 straight game block for hank will be the best thing for him. Guy needs games. Less than 60 just isn't enough for a guy like hank

Bet the boys are really excited to be whole up front for this game tomorrow

Good to hear Staal and Puempel are close.

It will be the best thing for his confidence which is absolutely shot right now. But he has another opportunity to right the ship starting tomorrow.

I think the team being all but whole again will do a lot to getting them to feel better about the rest of the season going forward.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
And let me tell u all something don't think for a second we don't miss Marc Staal because we do. Guy is a very solid minute eater for us. He's been good this year.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
And let me tell u all something don't think for a second we don't miss Marc Staal because we do. Guy is a very solid minute eater for us. He's been good this year.

Yes. Very happy with his play. I actually think the defensive problems are more 'team' in nature than specifically on the defensemen.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
The defensive problems are on Henrik Lundqvist. This isn't a great D by any means but they aren't bad either.

If hank is stopping the low to medium danger chances likes he's supposed to we are probably in first or second place in the league.

It's just easy to blame the D than look at the king who has played behind WAY worse defenses than this

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
The defensive problemsare on Henrik Lundqvist. This isn't a great D by any means but they aren't bad either.

If hank is stopping the low to medium danger chances likes he's supposed to we are probably in first or second place in the league.

It's just easy to blame the D than look at the king who has played behind WAY worse defenses than this
Mmmm this team still allows way too many chance in the slot. We'd be pretty ****ed if Nick Holden went down, which says a lot.

I don't think Hank's play and the defensive issues are mutually exclusive. The reason this team wins games is finishing. SH% 1st this year, 2nd last year, and 6th the year before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad