Series Talk: Rangers vs. Carolina (Game 1, Sunday May 5th @ 4pm ET, ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you want ants

Thats how u get ants
Jul 2, 2015
You can get tickets on stub hub and not live in Carolina, what a loser team to only allow tickets to be bought by people in Carolina.
It’s not that uncommon of a practice. However, there are enough of us that live down here that we’ll be well represented. Plus, like others mentioned you can still buy off 3rd party sites. Plenty of season ticket holders will be looking to make a good bit of money off this round.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
But may not be a great sign for Chytil. I think I remember that he's wearing a regular practice jersey, correct? We're gonna need him vs the Canes.
He's been wearing a regular practice jersey for weeks now and has been medically cleared to play. I would be surprised if we don't see him this round.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Burns is like 100 years old lul

Nah man, respect the opponent. Carolina is our daddy and better than us in every aspect, you know the narrative here
I don’t care how old the players are I care about how good they are. It’s nice to think homegrown, young players are great but it creates bias.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
I am not especially interested in say mosquitos either. But I still find them very annoying.
Mosquitos come to me and annoy me.

You have to go to other fanbases to be annoyed.

You can get tickets on stub hub and not live in Carolina, what a loser team to only allow tickets to be bought by people in Carolina.
I would do the same thing if I were them.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
This is what happens when there are no consequences for your actions. People hide behind a screen and mouth off to people because nothing will happen. Sad thing is, i feel like Carolina prides themselves on that shit which says a lot about the organization. I read somewhere that they have lots of upcoming free agents? Let's ruin their entire life and send them home and force them into a retool. Just something about this team that i really hate
Yeah this might be their last chance for a cup without a significant re-tool. Never know what they might be able to turn around but if you lose a ton of your team it's hard to keep things cohesive even if you have some core guys remaining.
To be honest Rod not get extended might also be a sign management is viewing this as "get it done this year or we're taking the opportunity to go a different way"

NYRKing

Mar 12, 2008
Couple of positives for us:

-Pesce might not be 100 even if he returns
-Anderson is quite unproven in the playoffs
-Fast is out…I mean it def matters
-Maybe some drama still with RBA’s contract?
-Ex Ranger Curse - Skjei, ADA, Lemieux, Raanta

And the complete non factor for n the media…we have home ice.

nyrallday

Apr 23, 2024
Couple of positives for us:

-Pesce might not be 100 even if he returns
-Anderson is quite unproven in the playoffs
-Fast is out…I mean it def matters
-Maybe some drama still with RBA’s contract?
-Ex Ranger Curse - Skjei, ADA, Lemieux, Raanta

And the complete non factor for n the media…we have home ice.
I think home ice isn't being mentioned enough. It's huge for us and if we can grab a 2-0 lead at home, we are in good shape. Last time we opened on the road against them

Last edited:

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Chytil won’t come in until the lineup requires a shakeup after a loss.

Reactions: cheech70

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
shows how much of a passenger wennberg was this series. i'm surprised Ros is so low.
He was setup a few times with grade A+++ chances. You would think Chytil would bury some, assuming he'd be in the same position

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
COWARDS!

I very confident from the two business law classes I took a 100 years ago that this policy could be easily challenged.
If the Carolina organization wish to sell these tickets only in North Carolina it would be legal.
Once they include South Carolina and Virginia they are in violation of interstate commerce law, which comes under federal jurisdiction.
The U.S. district courts would most likely force Ticketmaster to open up sales to all U.S. States and territories.
Any bored lawyer out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad