Pre-Game Talk: Rangers v Sens, Dec 6, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here, but I hadn't seen a pre-game thread created yet.

Looks like a probable shake-up in the lines. TheRangerZone blog notes the following line combinations were run @ practice:

Chris Kreider-Oscar Lindberg-Rick Nash

Kevin Hayes-Derick Brassard-Mats Zuccarello

JT Miller-Dominic Moore-Jesper Fast

Tanner Glass-Jarret Stoll-Viktor Stalberg

Spare: Etem

Regardless of whether or not it's a good move, I have to admit that these combos have peaked my curiosity. Can they work? I hope so!

LGR

*Bob Richards*

Calderberg will lead us to glory.

Long live Oscar.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Two shifts until AV switches him with Glass. At most.

I imagine the players sitting around in the locker room while AV stands in front of them with his arm around Glass like "This is the effort we need guys. Is it too much to ask for you to play more like my boy Tan Tan?"

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
I imagine the players sitting around in the locker room while AV stands in front of them with his arm around Glass like "This is the effort we need guys. Is it too much to ask for you to play more like my boy Tan Tan?"

It could be a movie, The Adventures of Rin Tan Tan.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Sens tie it against the Islanders with 36 seconds left. So much for getting on the highway early there... :laugh:

The Undertaker

Jun 22, 2012
Are those lines for real? Also why is Glass still in over Etem? WTF is going on in the heads of AV, the coaching staff, and the front office.

The Undertaker

Jun 22, 2012
Also, any word on the d pairings? I'm assuming AV and Ulf are gonna whip up some good ones. Maybe like:

Staal-Girardi
McD-Girardi
Staal-Boyle
Yandle

McIlrath waived.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Big shocker that AV now has Glass with Moore-Stoll. I'm sure AV is looking for Glass to become a mainstay in the lineup now. Even when Stepan is back, Stalberg or Moore will sit for Glass.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Those lines look terrible and dear God, how much longer will Glass be in? Why the **** is he playing over a useful player in Etem?

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
lines are garbage

defense is garbage

AV is garbage

6-1 win incoming :)

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007
Those lines look terrible and dear God, how much longer will Glass be in? Why the **** is he playing over a useful player in Etem?

Etem has been horrible. He doesn't look like an nhl player at all...and I know, neither does glass but at least glass will fight. It's a lose / lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad