Confirmed with Link: Rangers sign F Chris Bourque

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
I definitely don't disagree. To play devil's advocate though, I think Glen's hands were pretty much tied.

We let go of a lot of depth to make sure we could sign players (our RFAs) that are simply more important to the success of this franchise than players like Boyle, Pouliot, and yes, even Stralman.

We can take this conversation to the 7/1 thread if you'd like.

Tanner Glass or Brain Boyle? That particular choice was awful, period.

nikonsniper*

As BRF said, all indications point to prospects stepping in and earning their spots.

and if they don't whats the point of having prospects?

I mean, i love guys like Boyle and Poo, but if we cant replace them from within, this team was boned anyway.

Jxmarts

Sep 8, 2008
Chris will almost certainly lead the Wolfpack in scoring next season... not quite Don Biggs of 20+ years ago, but a very productive minor league player.

Thesensation19*

I now love the idea that we are boosting our Wolf Pack squad. They need a little help from more experienced players. Helps our youth, helps their development and gives us a more solid depth for our first team. Yes, I do enjoy calling it our first team.

I really like that they brought in Ryan's older brother. A guy who is experienced and might boost the performance of his bro. WHO KNOWS!? Maybe they kick *** as a duo!

Ill probably watch a few more Wolf Pack games this year because of their recent signings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad