Rangers Season Tickets Holders

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
which site did you use?
Tickets sold on Vivid.

I chose meet and greet even though i might not go.

I figure I spend like 20 bucks a game on food so it's like $2 per game and I'd pay more than that if I can meet Panarin or something. I have some items I need signed for my collection.

I wonder if the ticket is similar to what we got this year. My guess is they're trying to reduce the people that show up to the meet and greet.
I have 4 seats so those games I go we can rack up a decent sized bill.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Someone I spoke to yesterday told me his meeting had a hard stop because his boss had to buy playoff tickets. I'm assuming these were quarter season plans. Does anyone know if they used a portal, Ticketmaster presale code, etc and what the prices / limits were?

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
when you go through the payment process.

I selected the season tix gift. In the old days, the gifts were so good: signed brad richard or cally sticks full size, blankets, duffle bags, shoulder bags etc..hope it's like that again instead of some commemorative crap.

Amex was such a better partner for gifts before Chase took the spot.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Where/when were we given this choice?
You had to select an option in the contract and it was part of the email. I'm pretty sure if you left it blank it flagged it as incomplete, so strange you didn't see it if you already renewed.
I have 4 seats so those games I go we can rack up a decent sized bill.
Yea, it's just my wife and I and we have free food at work so we generally don't eat much and we just use the refillable Rangers cup so never pay for soft drinks. It's a nice perk for sure though since I know most people are taking advantage of the foods/drinks generally.
when you go through the payment process.

I selected the season tix gift. In the old days, the gifts were so good: signed brad richard or cally sticks full size, blankets, duffle bags, shoulder bags etc..hope it's like that again instead of some commemorative crap.
Where did you see season tix gift? Mine said it was just a customized commemorative Rangers ticket?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-06 150725.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-06 150725.png
    354.7 KB · Views: 2

MessierIsGod

Oct 2, 2010
You had to select an option in the contract and it was part of the email. I'm pretty sure if you left it blank it flagged it as incomplete, so strange you didn't see it if you already renewed.

Yea, it's just my wife and I and we have free food at work so we generally don't eat much and we just use the refillable Rangers cup so never pay for soft drinks. It's a nice perk for sure though since I know most people are taking advantage of the foods/drinks generally.

Where did you see season tix gift? Mine said it was just a customized commemorative Rangers ticket?
Purchase with Chase:
Choice B: 2024-25 Rangers Commemorative Season Ticket Gift

Cygnus 2112

Aug 7, 2014
Long Island
I went with the meet and greet. My daughter who is a recent (and huge Panarin fan) would love to meet any of the guys. So I took a chance it might have Bread as part of the group.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC

What's the refillable Rangers cup?

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
On the site it said gift; on the app it says commemorative ticket, so I assume it's the same gift we received this past year.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Purchase with Chase:
Choice B: 2024-25 Rangers Commemorative Season Ticket Gift
I think it's just a commemorative ticket .Similar to what we got this year.

What's the refillable Rangers cup?
They sell them at all the food stands and you have unlimited refills during the game with any soft drink. A few years back one of the workers told me to just bring it back to future games and they'll refill it. I've been doing it for years and they're always fine refilling.

Reactions: sbjnyc

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
I think it's just a commemorative ticket .Similar to what we got this year.

They sell them at all the food stands and you have unlimited refills during the game with any soft drink. A few years back one of the workers told me to just bring it back to future games and they'll refill it. I've been doing it for years and they're always fine refilling.
Do you have to sneak the cup in or do you just walk in with it in your hand?

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
Amex was such a better partner for gifts before Chase took the spot.
Not season ticket holder related, but years ago, when Amex was offering Rangers Amex Optima cards, I'd get free stuff just based on spending. I got a couple of books, free tickets to Super-Skate, and a couple of hats. One of the coolest perk was getting 20% off at the Play-by-Play...

Doesn't having a Chase Card still get you like $5 off $20 worth of food (not beer / alcohol)?

Reactions: 17futurecap

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Not season ticket holder related, but years ago, when Amex was offering Rangers Amex Optima cards, I'd get free stuff just based on spending. I got a couple of books, free tickets to Super-Skate, and a couple of hats. One of the coolest perk was getting 20% off at the Play-by-Play...

Doesn't having a Chase Card still get you like $5 off $20 worth of food (not beer / alcohol)?

It's $5 off $30 now. Also $20 off $100 at the team store.

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Do they let you stack with your STH discount? I've found some let me stack and others don't. Mostly they don't.
They won't let me stack for food, but they will let you stack for merch. Was able to buy the third and Stadium Series jersey with the 20% season ticket holder discount and using a Chase card for the $20 discount off $100.

I'm curious how they will do the additional 10% off on top of the 20% for food and non-alcoholic drinks for next season.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
They won't let me stack for food, but they will let you stack for merch. Was able to buy the third and Stadium Series jersey with the 20% season ticket holder discount and using a Chase card for the $20 discount off $100.

I'm curious how they will do the additional 10% off on top of the 20% for food and non-alcoholic drinks for next season.
Yea, I've never been able to stack for food but have had similar situations with the merch.

Does your app ever scan at the concession stand? It's actually never worked for me and they all just default to typing it in nowadays.

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Yea, I've never been able to stack for food but have had similar situations with the merch.

Does your app ever scan at the concession stand? It's actually never worked for me and they all just default to typing it in nowadays.
I've had some concession stand workers scan the barcode and it has worked. Most of the time I just show them the page with the discount and they too manually type it in.

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
I've had some concession stand workers scan the barcode and it has worked. Most of the time I just show them the page with the discount and they too manually type it in.
Concession scanning always worked for me (at least a year ago).

Here’s the thing I’d like to know though - is it possible for me to know via the app how much “credit” I still have or is the only way to know is an in-arena scan?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

I've never bought enough food at one time to try and stack it like that. But as mentioned before, the merch stack works and it saves a ton of money.

It scans sometimes but most concession workers I think know it's just easier to put it in on their end then even bother with the scanning. Half the time I just tell them I'm a season ticket holder and they don't even look at my phone.

Reactions: JRinNYC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad