• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Regarding Buch, does it worry anyone else that three of his goals were kind of fluky and against 3rd/4th string goalies? Two against Arizona and one against Vegas. I can't tell if it'll even out because he's getting good chances and not converting on those or if those fluky goals will go away and he'll continue to not convert on his high quality chances. He's a great looking player though. He looks to me with the way he plays the boards to be a slower but otherwise more skilled Kreider who I think is a first line player in his own right.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
Regarding Buch, does it worry anyone else that three of his goals were kind of fluky and against 3rd/4th string goalies? Two against Arizona and one against Vegas. I can't tell if it'll even out because he's getting good chances and not converting on those or if those fluky goals will go away and he'll continue to not convert on his high quality chances. He's a great looking player though. He looks to me with the way he plays the boards to be a slower but otherwise more skilled Kreider who I think is a first line player in his own right.
no. it's only you.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
He has 10 points in 15 games. I am not worried about him at all

Yeah while playing 4th line minutes for a bit.

I don't think point production is a great indicator of a guys play. I think there are guys on this team who have played better than their stat lines show (Buch and Nash) and those who have played worse (Zucc and Miller.)

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Yeah while playing 4th line minutes for a bit.

I don't think point production is a great indicator of a guys play. I think there are guys on this team who have played better than their stat lines show (Buch and Nash) and those who have played worse (Zucc and Miller.)

He has been playing good hockey regardless of where he plays. He is quite young and will probably not keep this up but if he gets 40-45 points this season (Which is not that far fetched) he is having a really good season, while getting PP time. I just hope he gets a chance to stay in the top-6

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011

A few of his goals might be called flukes for sure. We do not expect Boo to have 3 point nights either but often good players have some good luck. Buch took the good fortune and finished those plays. I'd be more concerned if he found a way to hit the post on half open nets.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
I was at this game it was outstanding...

Best moment for me was a couple of French Canadians were sitting next to me talking crap about the rangers, they got up to go smoke before OT and I told them to hurry back so you don’t miss us score..

They missed the goal. Lol

They tend to smoke a lot, and they tend to not like the Rangers. Still smarting from wounds incurred the last few seasons at the hands of NYR I guess.
Funny story. Love it.

They are just lé salty the league fixes the draft for the Penguins now instead of the Habs.

Reactions: trilobyte

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
As I said, this thing turned around with the Kreider goal against VGK. Now we've won three straight. There is more structure, better commitment to backchecking.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad